Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lost Fans!

danielia

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was the foreshadowing during the flashback when locke tells Paulo that things dont stay buried on the island...
However! There was also foreshadowing in Nikki's line to... the old guy: "We all know what happens to guest stars" in reference to her Exposé character getting killed.

... But that could've been a clever ruse.

I pretty sure Juliette knows what the Smoke monster is, and ergo is still "with" the others:

- I find it hard to believe anyone can live on the island for 3 years and not see of hear of a noisy, tree-uprooting transsubstantiating sentient cloud of black smoke.

- If she didn't know the sonic barrier would stop the SM, she would have continued running line Kate, instead of waiting to see.

I pretty sure Juliette knows what the Smoke monster is, and ergo is still "with" the others:

- I find it hard to believe anyone can live on the island for 3 years and not see of hear of a noisy, tree-uprooting transsubstantiating sentient cloud of black smoke.

- If she didn't know the sonic barrier would stop the SM, she would have continued running line Kate, instead of waiting to see.

she did know what the smoke monster was and that it couldnt pass the sound barrier.. she came out and admitted it in that episode after initally lying.. you missed it somehow.

she came out and admitted it in that episode after initally lying.. you missed it somehow.
To my recollection she said (something to the effect of) "At least we know it doesn't like our fences" suggesting that this was newly acquired empirical knowledge.

Also, this thing obviously has some range of vertical movement, why cant it go over a post like the "rescue" party did?

To my recollection she said (something to the effect of) "At least we know it doesn't like our fences" suggesting that this was newly acquired empirical knowledge.

Also, this thing obviously has some range of vertical movement, why cant it go over a post like the "rescue" party did?

we'll find out eventually..

i believe a lot of things get revealed tonight though..

should be a great episode

• 2 weeks later...
the italian chick said someone else was on the helicopter w her

and..if they can get to the island via helicopter...that means they're not that far from land..

and once again i am convinced they are in purgatory

i missed the beginning of the show - about the first 20 mins - what else did she say?

hmmm if they are close to land they need to get the F out of there, lol.

what was up with juliette's "i hate u" to ben??? and sawyer kidnapping ben next week cuz locke can't do it?

purgatory is a good theory too