Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Callin out all my "Diggers" lovers!!!

sancib

diggers has always disappointed me musically :( . the one thing i can say, though, is that when he comes to town, everybody shows up. you'll run into everyone you know and more! it's kinda like a family picnic, and that can sometimes be worth it :laugh2: .

i love partying w/ sanci & her peeps, but diggers might just be a stretch :worry: ... i know i'm going to steve lawler in march, though...

Well it also depends on what kind of music you like, I've been going to

Diggers and Sasha shows since 2001, and I have never been disappointed. I think he rocks the house every time. But that is also the kind of trance I like. You like more housey kind of tunes, so he may not be your cup of tea. But I appreciate the effort of coming along. Love ya!

Awsome, Of course since J'adore Diggers I reserved table bottle when I was there for Nic Fanciulli and Tall Paul, who by the way rocked my world ;). So Shorty you'll have to come up and have a drink with me and my crew, that goes for you too Badiye.:beer: I dont know what I'll be wearing yet, but I will def. try to post it before we go.

Yay! Maybe now we can drag out Ms. Weyes anyway hee,hee,hee :)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay roll call...

who's going tonight???

If ya wanna find me I usually hang out on the side of the dj booth.. if you're looking at the digweed, I will be on the right side...

It's going to be alot of fun. We are taking a limo to the club so we can get our drink on.. woot woot!

OMG what an awsome night!!! I've never heard Mastrkrft before, all I can say is WOW, that was funky dope. And my Diggers rocked as always, he always gives the crowd the One More Song. I love it!!!

I also have to say it was great meeting Shorty Star and her husband, who I thought looked a little like my Diggers with glasses on :) You guys are super cool, we sooo have to party together more often. And Shorty, my offer still stands for WMC. I have a suite, and I am sure that the living room will hold an aerobed or two ;)

SHORTYYYYY!!! I might see you then...wow! it's been so long....if we see each other, get ready for a lemon drop!!

wait a minute...imad, did you really go to hear john digweed???

where were ya on fri night? you missed a very packed hawt party!

ah what am i thinking, you aren't gonna see this. i know we keep playing phone tag. actually i think you're it. i'll call ya right now man...