Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOVE Shut Down!

these bullshit guerilla tactic raids are gona be the death of NYC night life. soon all we are going to have are those bullshit 2nd and 3rd ave bars with SCOTT AND TODD AND JAMES from UPenn and UMASS...in their cargo shorts, wrinkled buttondowns, and pukha shell necklaces...not to mention..if you go to any of those shitholes on any given night...you'll find 40% of the drinkers are underage...

the way you trashy fuckers talk about so-called "underage drinking"...yall act like yall never did it when you were younger,when in 97% of the cases are if you cant survive one fucking night without alcohol now when you were going out to places when you had one of those goddamn fake IDs at 16 or 17 or what ever the case may be...you were going up to the bar tenders acting like you were legal to get alcohol.I dont drink nor do drugs when I go out its always been that way and it always will.Keep in mind when you're over 18 you are not "underage" a real minor is 17 and under.18 is of age,in every other freakin country around the world the drinking age ranges from 16-19...the U.S. has the highest and most unreasonable drinking age in the world,which explains why we are having so many problems in society with it.alot of these clubs at this time dont allow people drinking under 21 in the first damn place,I should know because I know 3 bartenders that work at different clubs throughout the city.Even the fake ID concept is being power-washed away...the reason I see any of these clubs shutting down is because of so-called adults who get violent in a club,or do drugs in the open or drank so much that they fumble and fall all over the place where the cops can see it,that provokes them to shut a club down...because you have dumbass 20-something and 30-something year olds who dont know how to act in public places...for the most part these clubs are getting shut down because city officials and NYPD are so anti-nightlife to a point where they just want to shut clubs down to keep us from going out,and they will come up with some bogus excuse to feed to the press as to why they did it.with all the ignorance,stupidity and arrogance on this board,its a shock to believe half of you people are 20 or 30-something...acting superior to people younger than you only shows that you have alot of growing up to do.now i know some smart ass on this board will dick around and say im wrong,which is why I dont post here but...i know im right and im just making a point!!!

the way you trashy fuckers talk about so-called "underage drinking"...yall act like yall never did it when you were younger,when in 97% of the cases are if you cant survive one fucking night without alcohol now when you were going out to places when you had one of those goddamn fake IDs at 16 or 17 or what ever the case may be...you were going up to the bar tenders acting like you were legal to get alcohol.I dont drink nor do drugs when I go out its always been that way and it always will.Keep in mind when you're over 18 you are not "underage" a real minor is 17 and under.18 is of age,in every other freakin country around the world the drinking age ranges from 16-19...the U.S. has the highest and most unreasonable drinking age in the world,which explains why we are having so many problems in society with it.alot of these clubs at this time dont allow people drinking under 21 in the first damn place,I should know because I know 3 bartenders that work at different clubs throughout the city.Even the fake ID concept is being power-washed away...the reason I see any of these clubs shutting down is because of so-called adults who get violent in a club,or do drugs in the open or drank so much that they fumble and fall all over the place where the cops can see it,that provokes them to shut a club down...because you have dumbass 20-something and 30-something year olds who dont know how to act in public places...for the most part these clubs are getting shut down because city officials and NYPD are so anti-nightlife to a point where they just want to shut clubs down to keep us from going out,and they will come up with some bogus excuse to feed to the press as to why they did it.with all the ignorance,stupidity and arrogance on this board,its a shock to believe half of you people are 20 or 30-something...acting superior to people younger than you only shows that you have alot of growing up to do.now i know some smart ass on this board will dick around and say im wrong,which is why I dont post here but...i know im right and im just making a point!!!
I agree 125% besides not everyone under 21 goes out and drinks,I dont even have a fake ID,and Im 20...I follow the rules and regulations I just go out for the house music and socialize with friends and new people,I just dont let the ignorance of others interfere with my good time.I dont need drugs and alcohol to have fun

im not going to read past the first 3 lines of this but i never had a fake id, drank outside of my home when i was underage nor did i ever go to a club before 21...so dont classify my when you dont know me...

I heard it was caus eof this

==love Not Shutdwn By Cops====

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there was a bad flood and the club had been closed because of the amount of water damage....we do our afterhours there everyother week and everything is still in tact and operating..They closed this weeekened because of the flood..

im not going to read past the first 3 lines of this but i never had a fake id, drank outside of my home when i was underage nor did i ever go to a club before 21...so dont classify my when you dont know me...

what a boring life you must have lead....lol j/k

BUT O&A all the way................

I heard it was caus eof this

==love Not Shutdwn By Cops====

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there was a bad flood and the club had been closed because of the amount of water damage....we do our afterhours there everyother week and everything is still in tact and operating..They closed this weeekened because of the flood..

now I hear it was marshalls that shut it down

anyone know real story ??

love norton

but did you ever see lucky louie, i thought that show sucked,

looked like a crappy version of the HONEYMOONERS

the show was ok but Louie CK is funny on the radio. I saw Bill Bur's hour show on comedy central and it was ok but he is much funnier on the radio. Both of them are funnier when it is live and spur of the moment

the show was ok but Louie CK is funny on the radio. I saw Bill Bur's hour show on comedy central and it was ok but he is much funnier on the radio. Both of them are funnier when it is live and spur of the moment

BILL BURR rant against philly was one of a kind,

the best show I have heard in a while was when Borat come up tot he show, did you catch that one ?

Patrice was in studio , it was best hour of radio I ever heard,

I was late to work cause I would not get out of my car,...lol