Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vacationing in Miami for first time (march 13-18)

bulkcity

Hey all!

been lurking here for a while and decided to join finally.

Anyways - I'll be in Miami (south beach area) from march 13-18... I wish I could have gone to WMC but my schedule doesn't allow it.

i'll be with ~6 guys and a few girls and i'm trying to figure out where the hot spots are.

We want to go to the best clubs which we think are ones that have:

1- lots of hot girls

2- great atmosphere

3- good music

4-dancing

what's there to do on tues-sat? is it like vegas where 1 club is the club to go to on the week nights and theres like 4 places to go on thurs-sat?

also - what's up with afterhrs?

how hard is it to get in? (we are planning on splitting up into 2 groups to get in)

THANK YOU!

Hey all!

been lurking here for a while and decided to join finally.

Anyways - I'll be in Miami (south beach area) from march 13-18... I wish I could have gone to WMC but my schedule doesn't allow it.

i'll be with ~6 guys and a few girls and i'm trying to figure out where the hot spots are.

We want to go to the best clubs which we think are ones that have:

1- lots of hot girls

2- great atmosphere

3- good music

4-dancing

what's there to do on tues-sat? is it like vegas where 1 club is the club to go to on the week nights and theres like 4 places to go on thurs-sat?

also - what's up with afterhrs?

how hard is it to get in? (we are planning on splitting up into 2 groups to get in)

THANK YOU!

Please define "a few girls" and specify the kind of music you want to hear. :D

You may want to get bottle service at some of the harder to get into venues. Especially if you have more dudes than chicks in your party.

You picked the "calm before the storm" but you will still have fun. :)

ugh don't remind me about WMC, you have no idea how bad i wanted to go to that LOL

ya i was thinking about bottle service; the only problem is, I have no idea which clubs are the best on each night. I really know next to nothing about miami. If you could recommend some from tues-sat (including after hrs and cool things to do and good places to eat at) I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it!

thx

ugh don't remind me about WMC, you have no idea how bad i wanted to go to that LOL

ya i was thinking about bottle service; the only problem is, I have no idea which clubs are the best on each night. I really know next to nothing about miami. If you could recommend some from tues-sat (including after hrs and cool things to do and good places to eat at) I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it!

thx

Cool places to eat:

Cheap:

La Sandwicherie

Jerry's Deli

The Diner on Washington & 13th

Dogma

The Big Pink

Cheeseburger Baby

Pizza Rustica

David's Cafe

Starbucks

Slightly less cheap:

News Cafe

Ocean's Ten

Moderate:

Joe's Stone Crabs (famous)

Touch

Pearl

Prime 112

Pricey:

The Forge

Blue Door

Fish Called Avalon

Emeril's

:D

Check out Cameo while you are there. USed to be old Crobar. Pictures I have seen look sweet.

Nikki Beach to hang out during day on Saturday.

Space afterhours on Saturday.

Friday - Mokai?

Afterhours Nocturnal Friday? Actually Sat AM.

Thursday - ?? Cameo?

Suite is not bad on a Saturday. Pawn Shop OK.

Glass on Wednesday.

Tuesday - Blue?

I love Joe's Stone Crab (1st and Collins?)...but only the carry out. I think the service sucks there and they don't take reservationss. Gino's pizza for cheap. News Cafe (8th and Ocean) is good plus great to people watch. Wet Willies (8th and Ocean) for a daytime drink or two. Get the Call a Cab it will knock you on your arse. La Sanderwicherie - (14th and Collins?) for good subs. Try to avoid restaurants on Ocean Drive. They are overpriced and food usually sucks. 11th St. diner supposed to be alright.