Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Issues w/Tranny's in Bathrooms**

cookie6

Okay so lets talk about which bathrooms trannys should be using. I was at hearing in downtown brooklyn today and had to use the bathroom. I go in there and there was a tranny washing ITS hands and staring in the mirror. CLEARLY...this person was a male tranny, about 6'3", pretty solid build, and was wearing a business cass skirt, boots, and a long coat.

It cleared its throat when I was in the bathroom stall and I was like, uhh is there a guy in here, didnt think much of it...it could have been some manly broad w/a horse voice or something. So I go to wash my hands and there IT was. I was a little taken back, I looked at it in the mirror and we made eye contact. I know I had a weirded out look on my face. 6.gif

So my question is...which bathrooms should they be using? 3.gif

They have a penis and I feel like they belong in the mens room. I have seen this a ton of times in clubs and it doesnt bother me so much in that atmosphere (prolly cuz im in LaLa Land and not much bothers me) but during normal business hours it does.

Thoughts...

I have no problem with a tranny using a womens bathroom. To me, they live their life as a woman, so they should use a womans bathroom.

How would you know they have penis? They may have had a full sex change and are a woman now.

I know its tough for some of you to grasp that concept, but honestly, how often do you run into a transexual? Like never unless you are in a gay club.

I really wouldn't give it two thoughts...

I have no problem with a tranny using a womens bathroom. To me, they live their life as a woman, so they should use a womans bathroom.

How would you know they have penis? They may have had a full sex change and are a woman now.

I know its tough for some of you to grasp that concept, but honestly, how often do you run into a transexual? Like never unless you are in a gay club.

I really wouldn't give it two thoughts...

...it doesnt bother me either...not like they wanna hump me lol...and im sure they feel much safer in a womens bathroom....most men are homophobic and rude..not to mention violent depending where u are......

Guest onisakura
...it doesnt bother me either...not like they wanna hump me lol...and im sure they feel much safer in a womens bathroom....most men are homophobic and rude..not to mention violent depending where u are......

I agree as well. Like Lola said, they live their lives as women meaning they aren't interested in seeing me on the pot. Would be the same as being in the bathroom with a gay man.

If i were a man though, i'd possibly feel a little more weirded out with a tranny or gay man in the same way that a woman would feel uncomfortable with a man in a women's bathroom.

Why are women freaked out by trannies? I dont get it.

No No No...Lemme clarify...

I have NO problems w/tranny's. It doesnt bother me to see them in the bathroom at clubs or around town...I actually dance w/tranny's at Rise and I helped one fix their bra strap one time. I wouldnt mind having a tranny friend or two either.

But I had this weird fear of some poser tranny coming in the ladies room and manhandling me or something after what I saw yesterday.

You never know this could happen..people are LuLu's.

Guest onisakura
No No No...Lemme clarify...

I have NO problems w/tranny's. It doesnt bother me to see them in the bathroom at clubs or around town...I actually dance w/tranny's at Rise and I helped one fix their bra strap one time. I wouldnt mind having a tranny friend or two either.

But I had this weird fear of some poser tranny coming in the ladies room and manhandling me or something after what I saw yesterday.

You never know this could happen..people are LuLu's.

Yeah i can see that being a concern but if a guy is that intent on dressing up as a woman to accost a female in a bathroom which is usually a public place why go through so much trouble? I don't really think that they would be able to hide behind the pretense of being a tranny to get away with it.

most men are homophobic and rude..not to mention violent depending where u are......

maybe all the nj guido guys are but its not like that up here at all... clubs are always full of openly gay guys and trannys.... one of the biggest nights in boston is a mixed night... formerly a gay night

there was this one tranny in rise 2 weekends ago that was the fucking worst tranny ever LOL... I thought it was a joke at 1st... dude had a sick 5 oclock shadow

there was this one tranny in rise 2 weekends ago that was the fucking worst tranny ever LOL... I thought it was a joke at 1st... dude had a sick 5 oclock shadow

I have personally witnessed Flavanugz aka TommyTubeTob check out a tranny and :drool: over their ass at Rise.

maybe all the nj guido guys are but its not like that up here at all... clubs are always full of openly gay guys and trannys.... one of the biggest nights in boston is a mixed night... formerly a gay night

...im not talking about nj ..im talking about all over...i live in north jersey and spent most weekends of my teenage life sharing bathrooms with trannies.....if u are reffering to the website njguido i cant help u cause i dont know those guys ..i try to avoid men with prettier eyebrows than me....that is unless they are in a dress..

i wonder if they are just as confused as we are on this subject??? like , they prolly stand outside of the bathroom doors looking at one door then the other thinking very hard, okaaaaaaay...... now which door should i go in tooooooooo........hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm................??????????????:hey: