Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you fags doing for Valentines Day?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for our pure enjoyment, you bravely throw yourself directly in the path of adversity, and you do it with a Sony sureshot camera around ur neck

(flash flash)

oh, the rules call for common courtesy, but you know we all love nothing more than ruining your "moment"

(this moments for youuuu)

"CHEESE", you say, because someone's gonna make the kissy face, and the guido pout

(kiss kiss kiss kiss )

and when they do, you'll be there

(you'll be there)

so crack open an ice cold bud light mr gay club photograph taker, because in your world of mamby pambys, you're the fiercest bitch.

(mr. gay club photograph takerrrr)

for our pure enjoyment, you bravely throw yourself directly in the path of adversity, and you do it with a Sony sureshot camera around ur neck

(flash flash)

oh, the rules call for common courtesy, but you know we all love nothing more than ruining your "moment"

(this moments for youuuu)

"CHEESE", you say, because someone's gonna make the kissy face, and the guido pout

(kiss kiss kiss kiss )

and when they do, you'll be there

(you'll be there)

so crack open an ice cold bud light mr gay club photograph taker, because in your world of mamby pambys, you're the fiercest bitch.

(mr. gay club photograph takerrrr)

:laugh: i have to admit that i sang that song... not bad ghhhhost

REAL MEN OF GENIUS

Reeeeal men of geeeeeniuuuus!

Today we salute YOU, Mr. I take pictures in the club guy

"Mr. I take my pictures in the club guy!"

Only YOU can walk around a nightclub shoving a camera in peoples faces.

"Just look over heeeeeer please!!"

While others are too preoccupied with things like clubbing, or enjoying themselves you take to the club like it is your'e job.

"It is realllly not youreee job you know!"

Your artistic eye for catching people in the same pose over and over is amazing.

"Oh my god a kissy face!!"

And if someone does not like your'e work, you just tell them that you are world renowned and have a nifty watch".

"You are on myspaceeeee!"

So keep that camera ready, oh Spielberg of the club world. Because when the night is through you can look at youre 4 full memory cards and know you were just that annoying last night!!

Mr. camera in youre face in the club guuuuy!!!!

Good stuff, I was in Dublin for about 2 weeks this summer, but I never got around to taking side trips elsewhere in the country. Next time you're up there, you should go up to N. Ireland and check out Belfast, it's settled down these days and is a pretty cool town.

Computetoolbag, I was at Cain last night, I take it you were at the table right by the bar with all the other trannys and freakshows. Were you the fat tranny in the red dress with the blond wig? I don't care if the club gives you free drinks or whatever, just so you know, the other 95% of the bar (aka the normal people) were laughing at how ridiculous you all looked. Keep living the dream though, who can argue with what you've accomplished, I mean you have a myspace and everything.

cain sucked last nite - noone was there - you can tell those people who were laughing that while they were paying their whatever bar tab they had to fess up for in order to sit down at that table that cain gave about 15 bottles of free grey goose to that table they were laughing at (also they paid about 1/2 of them $$$ just to show up) - see who's laughing then....

Sadly I guess i'm not cool enough to have clubs not pay me to take pictures of people who still think it's the mid 90's and dress up for clubs, so I can't help you.

this is too funny - i am almost 90% sure you're having a conversation with yourself here - i mean what other moron, besides yourself, would actually quote you in their sig???

CamelJockey when can we see your amazingly fresh and origional work in print?

well... i have a couple of people trying to get me a book deal but i haven't even had the time to do so - all it'll take is me sitting down w/them outside the club arena - obvioulsy some people aren't into this stuff but there's a HUGE segment of the rest of the world that finds this stuff highly entertaining - it'll make one hell of a coffee book that's for sure...

as for the smithsonian - someone who's doing an exhibit there wanted me to be part of it but i have yet to get the chance to hook up with that person again...

cain sucked last nite - noone was there - you can tell those people who were laughing that while they were paying their whatever bar tab they had to fess up for in order to sit down at that table that cain gave about 15 bottles of free grey goose to that table they were laughing at (also they paid about 1/2 of them $$$ just to show up) - see who's laughing then....

Cain sucked last night, like it does every night, the only difference is last night they were playing music with words instead of throbbing electronica bullshit, also it was empty. No one cares that you got free vodka at your tranny party, I didn't pay cover, didn't buy a bottle and paid for I think 1 or maybe 2 drinks on the whole evening, and unlike your freakshow friends i'd rather pay for a drink than be a walking punchline.

well... i have a couple of people trying to get me a book deal but i haven't even had the time to do so - all it'll take is me sitting down w/them outside the club arena - obvioulsy some people aren't into this stuff but there's a HUGE segment of the rest of the world that finds this stuff highly entertaining - it'll make one hell of a coffee book that's for sure...

as for the smithsonian - someone who's doing an exhibit there wanted me to be part of it but i have yet to get the chance to hook up with that person again...

right, I mean who has time for an exhibit at the smithsonian or a book deal when there's a myspace page to update

This brag is nothing without pictures.

funny - somehow i was doing doors and guestlists w/in the 1st month of going out (for 2 different club entities (larry tee and gbh), i then was paid to host parties and then i started taking pics...

hmmm guess that's nothing... at least nothing you'd know about

you people can make all the cracks you want but i have a HUGE number of the coolest people in NYC thinking these pics are the greatest thing - as long a i have their gratitude your snide comments don't mean shit

REAL MEN OF GENIUS

Reeeeal men of geeeeeniuuuus!

Today we salute YOU, Mr. I take pictures in the club guy

"Mr. I take my pictures in the club guy!"

Only YOU can walk around a nightclub shoving a camera in peoples faces.

"Just look over heeeeeer please!!"

While others are too preoccupied with things like clubbing, or enjoying themselves you take to the club like it is your'e job.

"It is realllly not youreee job you know!"

Your artistic eye for catching people in the same pose over and over is amazing.

"Oh my god a kissy face!!"

And if someone does not like your'e work, you just tell them that you are world renowned and have a nifty watch".

"You are on myspaceeeee!"

So keep that camera ready, oh Spielberg of the club world. Because when the night is through you can look at youre 4 full memory cards and know you were just that annoying last night!!

Mr. camera in youre face in the club guuuuy!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: you are much better at this than i

funny - somehow i was doing doors and guestlists w/in the 1st month of going out (for 2 different club entities (larry tee and gbh), i then was paid to host parties and then i started taking pics...

hmmm guess that's nothing... at least nothing you'd know about

you people can make all the cracks you want but i have a HUGE number of the coolest people in NYC thinking these pics are the greatest thing - as long a i have their gratitude your snide comments don't mean shit

and whats cooler than being cool? ICE COLD ! yeahhh sing alongggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Cain sucked last night, like it does every night, the only difference is last night they were playing music with words instead of throbbing electronica bullshit, also it was empty. No one cares that you got free vodka at your tranny party, I didn't pay cover, didn't buy a bottle and paid for I think 1 or maybe 2 drinks on the whole evening, and unlike your freakshow friends i'd rather pay for a drink than be a walking punchline.

hmm odd - that's what i hear most wall flowers say when no one notices them at all nor cares one way or the other if they're at the club

ever heard the expression "delusions of grandeur" ?

yeah i have but get a clue - tell you what ghhhhost - you come out with me some night - watch how all these people react to these pics and come back here and report what you saw to this lame board - and don't worry - they're not all drag queens - a lot of them are total beau models (girls AND guys....)

right, I mean who has time for an exhibit at the smithsonian or a book deal when there's a myspace page to update

my life isn't measured by financial success - it's measured in making people happy and right now i'm wealthier then i've ever been...

you might not understand this but i'm trying to take as many pictures as possible before i can't do so anymore - the book deal and the smithsonian will come in time - i'm hardly worried about that

yeah i have but get a clue - tell you what ghhhhost - you come out with me some night - watch how all these people react to these pics and come back here and report what you saw to this lame board - and don't worry - they're not all drag queens - a lot of them are total beau models (girls AND guys....)

Ghhhost don't be fooled, everyone in his "crew" is a complete freakshow, androgenous weirdos and trannys all done up like it's a michael alig party from 1993 or something, ridiculous. It was really kind of strange because there the entire club filled with people dressed normally, having fun and then this one table of oddities right by the bar, all crammed in together with none of the normal people wanting to go anywhere near them.

Ghhhost don't be fooled, everyone in his "crew" is a complete freakshow, androgenous weirdos and trannys all done up like it's a michael alig party from 1993 or something, ridiculous. It was really kind of strange because there the entire club filled with people dressed normally, having fun and then this one table of oddities right by the bar, all crammed in together with none of the normal people wanting to go anywhere near them.

you are sooo clueless dude... you can call people like amanda lepore "freaks", and even tho, as i said before, no one was even there last night, there are endless amounts of people who adore amanda (it's amazing to sit by her and have these people come up to her telling her they've been dying to meet her) and she's quite world famous - you, however, on the other hand probably blended in quite well with the wall paper last nite seeing, i'm sure, no one even noticed you - while amanda is a living legend, someone who'll be remembered long after she's gone, you aren't even remembered 5 mintues after you leave much less the moment you're there...

hmmm... another thing - i was hanging out in the straight section when amanda came by and the people there, as usual, were VERY into her and very excited they were talking to her. there have been a few times at clubs i have been away from the table only to hear some straight guy tell his girlfriend "did you see amanda lepore (or richie rich) is in the club???" - they get very excited by it and if you think your words mean dick think again