Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you fags doing for Valentines Day?

I don't have a list of "nighlife celebrities," because the concept of such a sub-class is ridiculous. You're right though, I must be a huge loser, i'll stick to hanging out with my friends who you can find on Page 6 or the Forbes 400 list, and you stick with the covergirl from Tranny Monthly, i'm ok with this outcome.

name the friends peeps - kinda like those in the village voice in michael musto's column - weird thing is i hung out with him last night at ultra - you see he's a "friend" and is considered to be a "A-list nightlife celebrity" - something i dont' think you could even conjure if you had to

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fairness, I wouldn't call Amanda Lepore A-list. A movie star, sports celeb, national public figure, perhaps.

go back and re-read please - there are many "lists" and life and i said "A-list nightlife celebrity".... keyword: NIGHTLIFE and NYC has the biggest one in the world (and NO(!!!!) i didn't say 'best')

REAL MEN OF GENIUS

Reeeeal men of geeeeeniuuuus!

Today we salute YOU, Mr. I take pictures in the club guy

"Mr. I take my pictures in the club guy!"

Only YOU can walk around a nightclub shoving a camera in peoples faces.

"Just look over heeeeeer please!!"

While others are too preoccupied with things like clubbing, or enjoying themselves you take to the club like it is your'e job.

"It is realllly not youreee job you know!"

Your artistic eye for catching people in the same pose over and over is amazing.

"Oh my god a kissy face!!"

And if someone does not like your'e work, you just tell them that you are world renowned and have a nifty watch".

"You are on myspaceeeee!"

So keep that camera ready, oh Spielberg of the club world. Because when the night is through you can look at youre 4 full memory cards and know you were just that annoying last night!!

Mr. camera in youre face in the club guuuuy!!!!

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: you should write the commercials..

go back and re-read please - there are many "lists" and life and i said "A-list nightlife celebrity"....
Yeah, movie stars, sports figures and public figures also go out in NYC. And they beat an Amanda Lepore or Anthony Lamont.

... unless you mean "List of people who I define as the the heirarchy for the puposes of validating my point."

ill go anywhere w any1..i dont care..im not Tim Hardaway or anything...so its all gravy baby...i actually think trannies r kinda cool..well the ones that are good @ it at least...i was @ some shit hole bar in the east vill one nite with my rommates out of town friends..and some tranny was there..and he sucked...he just looked like a dude dressed up in a prom dress...str8 asshole looking...he got really ticked off when i told him to have a goodnite "SIR" ..kept tellin me hes a lady...id never pull some shit like that w Paris..or Amanda..and id never snicker @ Anthony Lamont...cause theyre all good @ that whole deal ...

well these are the clubs i go to (pick one if you want):

monday - nothing really

tuesday - room service (kinda fun - they have a titty bar next to it so when we all head over there it's a lot of fun) - however they're kinda tight with the free booze

wed - cain (90% str8, cool peeps, lots of free grey goose if you're at the right table) - however i went to ultra last night - some girls, mostly guys but a lot a lot fun

thur - nothing

fri - area - newest and bestest party - mostly gay but a LOT of cool people - it's been producing the best pics of any club so far (getthing drunk for cheap/free isn't too hard)

sat - bank w/larry tee - the hardest place in the word to get a free drink (don't blame larry tho....) - it's SUPER gay which, IMO, ruins a club - it's way too chelsea boy (good music usually tho)

sun - hiro at maritime - mainly gay but lot's of girls - you have to know someone from the trinity (drew, macky or aimee) to get a drink ticket or manage urself at the 'table' to get free drinks

cool thing is sunday the waiter, who is str8, was finally chilling up to me - at the end i had some flowers keoki gave amanda and i was at the bar asking the waiter if he'd trade an old drink ticket for a drink (i collect 'em and had two that were about 2 months old) - he told me he'd give me a drink for a flower - super nice guy and it was cool having a str8 guy tell me he'd give me a free drink IF i gave him a rose... cool!!!

Yeah, movie stars, sports figures and public figures also go out in NYC. And they beat an Amanda Lepore or Anthony Lamont.

... unless you mean "List of people who I define as the the heirarchy for the puposes of validating my point."

yeah dude - tell yourself that... and where do you go? crobar maybe?

btw, who's anthony lamont????

What are you hiding?

here's the collage from last nite - the ones from cain SUCK however that's justin bond putting on the lipstick - some of you may know him from the "kiki and herb" routine he did - he's doing joe pub and has a radio show now - i think they did an article on him in "New York Magazine" this past issue...

021407.jpg

Yea, catching a terminal disease is an upgrade, excellent reasoning. It's ridiculous what a child you are

no i'm just saying a wall flower who's life only consist of spending all day bitching about bullshit on a bulletin board is pathetic - if you had AIDS it means at least at some point in your life you were getting laid

no i'm just saying a wall flower who's life only consist of spending all day bitching about bullshit on a bulletin board is pathetic - if you had AIDS it means at least at some point in your life you were getting laid

So you are resorting to insulting me for posting on the internet, when you also post here, and in fact have more posts in a substantially shorter amount of time, another gem.

So you are resorting to insulting me for posting on the internet, when you also post here, and in fact have more posts in a substantially shorter amount of time, another gem.

again dude - law of averages fully explain you have more then one ID - it's hardly mere chance that you're on here everytime i come on here and are posting out the ass...

at least we can all take solace in the fact that computeraidspatient will never reproduce

Dude, i've told you 90 times, if you are so concerned, have a moderator check how many names I post under, then you can come to grips with the fact that you just post more than I do

no, as far as i can tell he goes to the "2big4their own good" clubs like pacha and crap - i stay as far away as possible from those clubs - i actually like having that "family" feel where you feel it's, well, a family - you lose that in clubs like crobar and shit

at least we can all take solace in the fact that computeraidspatient will never reproduce

Dude, i've told you 90 times, if you are so concerned, have a moderator check how many names I post under, then you can come to grips with the fact that you just post more than I do

who says i can't reproduce??? i want nothing more then to have a kid - go ask me ex-girlfriend - she'll tell you - or go ask 1/2 the people i know from the NYC nightlife scene - this is why i think i turned "bi" - my bio clock kicked in and all of a sudden girls started looking a hell of a lot better (i mean what better way to have a kid then have sex w/a girl) - besides girls, as of 3 months ago, are looking just as good as guys....