Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you at work?

silver05

Im still home..STILL debating if I should bother....Im getting 2 calls with reports..one saying..its horrible..roads are icy...stay in..

the 2nd..a co-worker of course...saying..its not that bad so long as you drive slow..

Misk..you're in Wayne, right? Is it bad up there?

Im still home..STILL debating if I should bother....Im getting 2 calls with reports..one saying..its horrible..roads are icy...stay in..

the 2nd..a co-worker of course...saying..its not that bad so long as you drive slow..

Misk..you're in Wayne, right? Is it bad up there?

...my salon closed.......its very icy and they are not plowing the side streets ..i guess to keep traction instead of total ice.......my car doesnt go in like 1/2 inch of snow so i def couldnt drive......honestly its supposed to get worse this afternoon..and i just looked out the window its coming down harder....i say stay home...

..1 girl made it in to make the calls ((( we both live in town)) and she said she was fine cause she went on the highway but otherwise no way..