misk

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:

no one will care about...... :laugh:

now ante is the big film connessouir?

He makes fun of me for watching programs on PBS and the History Channel.

I guess that show "Lost" is much more provocative and stimulating than "Digging for the Truth". :(

:laugh: amen!

only someone like ante would get his news from Dateline but make fun of someone for watching charlie rose.

:rofl::bowdown:

You hit the nail on the head! He was calling me a loser for watching Charlie Rose! Fuck, I wish I had his direct quote.

i guess ante prolly thinks i'm a geek cause i go to see garrison keillor/a prarie home companion every time it comes to nyc :(

or that i get most of my info from a device that doesnt have a cathode ray tube in it :(

It's tragic. He also "doesn't believe in books".

watched "fracture" with anthony hopkins... plotholes galore

also caught "griffin & phoenix" in a sneak preview, good movie though i certainly wouldnt have watched it by choice... loved amanda peet

"caffeine" has its moments... one of the funniest scenes is in the trailer "you had a threesome! you cheated on me with two girls at once!!" "but that proves that there were no emotions involved doesn´t it?! no emotions baby, no emotions!!" :laugh:

watched "fracture" with anthony hopkins... plotholes galore

also caught "griffin & phoenix" in a sneak preview, good movie though i certainly wouldnt have watched it by choice... loved amanda peet

"caffeine" has its moments... one of the funniest scenes is in the trailer "you had a threesome! you cheated on me with two girls at once!!" "but that proves that there were no emotions involved doesn´t it?! no emotions baby, no emotions!!" :laugh:

Until you acknowledge defeat, your reviews cannot be taken seriously. Daniel Craig has been crowned the best Bond since Connery. It is time to swallow your pride and recognize excellence!

then sure the next james bond won´t get an R cause daniel craig is way too pc to smoke, like guns, fights, drive stick or be manly in any other way

:laugh: touche

the new ones are a far cry from the great Bond flicks. Only in modern times can you see James Bond driving a Ford! That was some of the worst product placement I have ever witnessed.

btw does craig still want to incorperate a gay scene in the next james bond?

i am pretty sure i read an interview where he said something along the lines of

"i am definitely not against it, gay people are people too and that part of the audience should be accompanied too"

do you agree?

btw does craig still want to incorperate a gay scene in the next james bond?

i am pretty sure i read an interview where he said something along the lines of

"i am definitely not against it, gay people are people too and that part of the audience should be accompanied too"

do you agree?

they were talking about that for his first flick.. that article was outdated. They would never allow that. How can you knock a guy banging Sienna Miller?

I hear Amy Winehouse is getting a role in the new one.

:laugh: touche

the new ones are a far cry from the great Bond flicks. Only in modern times can you see James Bond driving a Ford! That was some of the worst product placement I have ever witnessed.

last semester we had the CEO of the marketing devision of ford europe as a guest speaker in our marketing class... that was probably the funniest thing ever, when he asked if we have any question, i asked him what they were thinking putting james bond in a ford family car. i think i ranted a good minute or two about how non-james bond that car is.

he couldnt really reply but to say that it was definitely not his decision and that we could talk about it later, avoiding the subject :laugh:

they were talking about that for his first flick.. that article was outdated. They would never allow that. How can you knock a guy banging Sienna Miller?

I hear Amy Winehouse is getting a role in the new one.

Amy Winehouse !?!??!?!??!?!?!?

accccck she is a disgusting drunk skank

they should go with Joss if there looking for brit soul singin chick

nice choppers amy

ammmyyyyy.jpg

def not a bond girl

amy-winehouse.jpg