Clubplanet Nightlife Community

movies...

misk

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way..someone has got to stop that man...rambo wasnt as a sentimental character as Rocky...this one is going to suck so bad...and i dont think im ready for a 65 yr old stallone-shirtless-in-the-rain-under-a-rock-on-a-cliff-face scene ...id vomit in my mouth

The next chapter finds Rambo recruited by a group of Christian human rights missionaries to protect them against pirates, during a humanitarian aid deliver to the persecuted Karen people of Burma. After some of the missionaries are taken prisoner by sadistic Burmese soldiers, Rambo gets a second impossible job: to assemble a team of mercenaries to rescue the surviving relief workers.

got caught up in a movie set for the EYE starring jessica alba....got to watch the fake rain pouring down and they had to cut the shot cuz my friends walked through w/o umbrellas for props as they were running to work! lol

also i can't wait to see the movie SEMI PRO with will ferrell cuz i was an extra in the crowd! lol like u can't really see me but its just cool to know i was in dodger stadium cheering him on when he was at the game, lol.

speaking of extras, i will never do that again unless i get paid, we were there all day long and just got free bagels and coffee.....and we had to be there at like 8am or some ridic hour lol.

The next chapter finds Rambo recruited by a group of Christian human rights missionaries to protect them against pirates, during a humanitarian aid deliver to the persecuted Karen people of Burma. After some of the missionaries are taken prisoner by sadistic Burmese soldiers, Rambo gets a second impossible job: to assemble a team of mercenaries to rescue the surviving relief workers.

dude no way :laugh: