Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..big ass squid

misk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the meat is sold under the [bold]trade names[/bold] Chilean Sea Bass in the USA,

I said hunnybunch, your makin my point

Why is this fish called Chilean sea bass?

Chilean sea bass is a deep-water species also known as toothfish, caught in southern ocean waters near and around Antarctica. The Chileans were the first to market toothfish commercially in the United States, earning it the name Chilean sea bass, although it is really not a bass and it isnot always caught in Chilean waters. It is a different species type than the sea bass caught in U.S. waters. Because of its white meat appeal, Chilean sea bass usually fetches premium prices in specialty markets and high-end restaurants. It is a deep-water fish that can live up to 50 years and grow to weigh over 200 pounds.

Dont you own a restaurant? shouldnt you know this?

My mom would NOT drink it. I can't tell you how many restaurants we have went to and she refuses to drink anything but Coke.

SOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING :splat:

not that i drink a lot of soda but i always ask if they have coke or pepsi products.. i hate pepsi..

i'm with your moms on this one cookie!

guidos and all the old school italians i grew up with in queens pronounce

Calamahh def. not with a G for the first letter

MANICOTTI is managawt

CAPICOLA =gobbagool

..dont forget one of my favorite macoronis!!!!!!!!!! "gavadeel" lol......cavatelli and broc MMMMMmmMMMMMM

it drives me crazy when someone calls spaghetti sauce "gravy" . im like ewww gravy??? and they are like no the gravy , the gravy, like spaghetti sauce. well then just call it sauce then sheesh!!!!

...yea my fam calls it gravy on sunday ..like my dad is making gravy...or gimme some more gravy ........but when i speak about it i say sauce..cause to me gravy is brown...so it depends where i am ...