Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Michael Alig

Warning - graphic material!

Robert "Freeze" Riggs and Michael Alig were once fixtures on the decadent New York nightclub scene. So was Angel Melendez, whose flashy outfits often included a pair of gauzy wings. One day, the three "club kids" got into a fight. A hammer was swung, a syringe was filled with Drano, and Angel ended up in a cardboard box in the Hudson River. This is Riggs's confession to cops. He and Alig are now doing time for their role in Melendez's death.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/longhand/riggs1.shtml

[This message has been edited by clubber2000 (edited 08-13-2000).]

ouch. i looked at the website but couldnot finish it. let that be a lesson to us all. being a bit older(27) and remebering the days of the crazies (and not all were bad) all i can say is love one another. look for those in the scene you are involved in...do not let this go unnoticed. who's web site is it anyway? i have to go back and read more when i have more stomach for it.thanks for the url.

What is frightening to me is that I was there then, in that era. I was not part of the scene then, but being 27, these people were there when I was there.

This website only brings closer to our collective memories how recent these things were.

I can only hope that this small part of our club-life history dos not go unremembered so that we do not have to repeat it.

JDogg

(now)

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

LimeLight was the shit back in those days! i was there 2-4 times a week. TT was my man saw him at SF not too long ago

tell him Jeff Kaos says wassup!

Michael Alig was outta his mind. I read he used to bring 14 year old German boys over hear and have sex with them and then sell them to rich businessmen.

what about what happened with Lord Michael?

thats some sick shit too. all that shit with Chris Paciello & then the Wu-Tang CLan