Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hello!

babycakes1

I'm new here. :) So I'll tell you a wee bit about myself.

I'm 27, I live on the beautiful north west coast (Victoria/Vancouver BC, Canada), and I'm very much into the dnb, breaks and electro scene here (also am a big fan of speed garage, hardstyle n anything hard, dirty, bassy n grimey). Um.. if you want to know anything else, feel free to ask me. :grin3:

I'm new here. :) So I'll tell you a wee bit about myself.

I'm 27, I live on the beautiful north west coast (Victoria/Vancouver BC, Canada), and I'm very much into the dnb, breaks and electro scene here (also am a big fan of speed garage, hardstyle n anything hard, dirty, bassy n grimey). Um.. if you want to know anything else, feel free to ask me. :grin3:

Do you like Vancouver? Have you been to those Botanical Gardens outside Victoria? What are your thoughts on the totem poles in Stanley Park? Do you think there are too many homeless people in Vancouver? Oh, hell, enough small talk, senorita! Just post some pics of yourself, for fuck's sake! :D

hahaha.. pics you say? Um, no- I'll leave you curious for now. :)

I happen to know someone who knows someone who is the girlfriend of the uncle of the wife of the Clubplanet administrator. So I can have you banned at a moment's notice. Well... maybe not a moment's notice... but you know what I'm saying! You know? :D

• 2 weeks later...