Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which nightclub is the worst NYc China club or Avalon?

rbert

Both clubs are the worst club in nyc period. The promotion team at both club are not professional at all . If anybody goes to china club go there mondays nights. More professional and classy people there. Avalon is wasted space for nightlcub hip hop and reaggatone partie fri and sat. NYPD is always around that club. I hope Crobar NYc can bring some class and prestige to 21 street area.Avalon of Hollywood has nothing to do with Avalon NYc. Crobar is opening in Hollywood.Club deep turned into a new Club called Venue and reaggatone party sunday moved to Pacha/Why did Eric Morillo agree to do that?.

On 2/16/07... that nite I went to PVD @ Crobar, and a girl friend of mine called me asking where's the party at that nite. Well, PVD was craziness, awesome, and packed, so I wasn't able to get back to her that nite, so they didn't know where to go that nite. They ended up going to China Club, and a couple days later, yelled at me for not getting back to her that nite. She said China Club was the worst clubbing experience of her life! It was mad ghetto, a bunch of thugs, and was the first time she had to go through metal detectors to get into a club. Now you know its bad when there's metal detectors. Oh, and she counted 7 fights that broke out right by her. I bet there were probably more that she didn't see. I think China Club is worse than bad... its dangerous.

I went to Sander @ Mezmor on Friday and they had metal detectors there. Nothing wrong w/ trying to keep people safe if you ask me.

Only fight I saw was in the side room (former reed room) where hip-hop was playing (no surprise there).

And yeah, China Club sucks. I thought that was common knowledge around here. Guess some people need to find out the hard way.

I went to Sander @ Mezmor on Friday and they had metal detectors there. Nothing wrong w/ trying to keep people safe if you ask me.

Only fight I saw was in the side room (former reed room) where hip-hop was playing (no surprise there).

And yeah, China Club sucks. I thought that was common knowledge around here. Guess some people need to find out the hard way.

there's nothing wrong with keeping people safe, however, there's something wrong with hanging out at places so trahsy that people who need to go through metal detectors hang out there

I went to sander fri night at studio. Waited on line. I got in free on a guest list.If you go to clubs NYc try to be on the guest list you saved lots of money and comps and free drinks and vip.When going to clubs to checkout big global dj like PVD,Tiesto,Peter Tong.Armin buien buy advance tickets online its cheaper and there no hassel in the clubs and you walk right in..sanders was great there was lots of room to dance. I was chiling in the new hip hop room not very impress with the room at all. I hooked up with a drunk lady then fight breaks out i went back to main room had a good time till closed.

I was going to checkout PVd friday night but was broke I went to studio sat for Vic Calderone it was packed form open till 12 noon.I get to studio sat right after work. I get on line like 3 am.I was on guest list walk in the coat check line was so long that i went straight to hip hop room to check out Dj ZIz.Dj Riz and Ziz by far are the best hip hop club Dj in NYc period. Had a good time hooked up with some ladies that was drunk the room was kinda empty by 4am.Went to main room hooked up with a friend i knew.The club was way too packed and smelled and the bathroom. Had good time Vic played set me free and nelly furtado tracked twice the crowd went crazy.Overall had a good time.