Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My pics are on Maxim Magazine Online!!

Evan

No.. your critique was good. Good advice too..thanx. I shoot with a Nikon D80. The lighting is from an SB800 Digital Wireless flash (center) and 2 wireless softboxes (side and above). I shoot in RAW, then edit in Photoshop with lighting, skin, cropping, etc. I don't like to edit too much (ie.. remove extra skin,etc). I'm more about natural.

You can see more of what I did here: http://www.evanwashere.com//New/Thais-Favorites/ and http://www.evanwashere.com//New/Melissa3/ As well as the rest of my shoots: Http://www.evanwashere.com/new/mylife

My comment earlier was for all the judgemental people who want to pick on every single flaw. They see a pic of Carmen Electra and think she is perfect... This is what she looks like in real life: carmen.jpg 99.9999% of people have flaws. But our flaws is what makes us unique...so embrace them.. Or suck my dick.

She's still hot :drool:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know..that means her boobs are HUGE (larger than than the usual jugs she has). Saves using a condom.. U get to cum inside and no worry about getting her pregnant.

Man.. I am gonna catch sooo much flak for that... but it's so worth it. LOL.

whos the chic on the left?

Oh god. I forgot. She used to be a big poster on the sex board here... She was a cutie.. Lived in White Plains I beleive. She was one of those sexy girls that didn't know how sexy they really were. I miss her.

Daniella would remember her name.

i don't understand why there are so many trannies on his page:laugh2:

Who's page?? My page?? I have known 2 trannies in my life.. TWO.. and only one that I'm still friends with. That doesn't make me gay, bi, or anything else. I don't judge a person by their race, sexual orientation, etc.. I happen to be straight and only into women.. but I am not going to not be friends with someone just because i wouldn't fuck them. So, there are only 2 tranny's on my entire site. Out of 200-300 girls... That's a pretty damn good ratio.. I don't know how that make it "so many trannies". It's just weird that that's all some people focus on.. Kinda Freudian if u ask me...

Anyways.. yeah.. SomeBitch.. She was a cutie.. Very sweet (at least to me).. she did have great breasts.. I have these pictur.... never mind.. Can't do that to her.. I remember hitting on her... constantly.. and some promises were made... but then I moved to South Beach and by the time i came back, she was gone.

More pics from that ClubNYC Sex Meetup:

DSCF0026%20(Large).JPG

DSCF0035%20(Large).JPG

DSCF0038%20(Large).JPG

Who's page?? My page?? I have known 2 trannies in my life.. TWO.. and only one that I'm still friends with. That doesn't make me gay, bi, or anything else. I don't judge a person by their race, sexual orientation, etc.. I happen to be straight and only into women.. but I am not going to not be friends with someone just because i wouldn't fuck them. So, there are only 2 tranny's on my entire site. Out of 200-300 girls... That's a pretty damn good ratio.. I don't know how that make it "so many trannies". It's just weird that that's all some people focus on.. Kinda Freudian if u ask me...

Anyways.. yeah.. SomeBitch.. She was a cutie.. Very sweet (at least to me).. she did have great breasts.. I have these pictur.... never mind.. Can't do that to her.. I remember hitting on her... constantly.. and some promises were made... but then I moved to South Beach and by the time i came back, she was gone.

More pics from that ClubNYC Sex Meetup:

DSCF0026%20(Large).JPG

DSCF0035%20(Large).JPG

DSCF0038%20(Large).JPG

Evan I highly doubt any promises were made between you and Kara because she had a boyfriend then.

Evan I highly doubt any promises were made between you and Kara because she had a boyfriend then.

Hmm.. weird. She never mentioned. Why did she send me dirty webcam pics then? And no.. I am not sharing those.. before anyone even bothers asking. I have some morals (not a lot..but some).

Evan

Hmm.. weird. She never mentioned. Why did she send me dirty webcam pics then? And no.. I am not sharing those.. before anyone even bothers asking. I have some morals (not a lot..but some).

Evan

...who cares?...lol...no offense but talking about possible pussy is worthless...show us pics of the ones you did bang...now that would be more fruitful and enjoyable...

U want to see them pre bang or post bang? LOL.

Sorry, I learned a long time ago that if I talk about who I bang, then I no get to bang anymore. Girls are funny that way.. You talk about one anal gangbang and fisting party and the girl doesn't want to get freaky with you ever again... <Sigh>... Right Daniella? HAHAHA.. j/k

U want to see them pre bang or post bang? LOL.

Sorry, I learned a long time ago that if I talk about who I bang, then I no get to bang anymore. Girls are funny that way.. You talk about one anal gangbang and fisting party and the girl doesn't want to get freaky with you ever again... <Sigh>... Right Daniella? HAHAHA.. j/k

You really are a tool ... :rolleyes: