Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exacta opening for david guetta this thurs @ cielo.

I will not be spinning this night at all but I can guarantee you this night is going to be insane....no disrespect to Guetta but if it were up to me Exacta would spin from start to finish. Mark my words the fans will not want to see him stop. There is a good shot he will do an encore and maybe cut in to some of Guetta's time. Can't wait for this!!!! :bounce:

I will not be spinning this night at all but I can guarantee you this night is going to be insane....no disrespect to Guetta but if it were up to me Exacta would spin from start to finish. Mark my words the fans will not want to see him stop. There is a good shot he will do an encore and maybe cut in to some of Guetta's time. Can't wait for this!!!! :bounce:

Wow u may need to buy exacta some

Johnsons_Baby_Powder.jpg

Cuz his dick is getting chaffed from you riding it son.

never heard of eliteXC,

but then again I just started getting into the whole UFC shit

gonna check those out when I get home, cant view at work

but off topic if you want to see some seirous fighting, if you havent seen these

do a search in youtube for KIMBO

watch the one in the backyard, (critical)

and then watch the one where he fights the UFC guy

Exacta. talk about the ray guy all you want but you cant hate on exacta.

guy is nasty producer and most improved dj on the planet. there is a reason he opens for guetta and other stars and plays across the globe. last time exacta opened up guetta and morillo he played incredibly. Forget the drama about new tracks and ray ray this guy is going to be huge. Also he happens to be the nicest guy in the business. You would kick yourself if your talking crap about ray ray and you really knew exacta. Anyway ill be there tonight and im sure he will rip it and ppl will realize and the others will bash ray ray for actually being right. I am also curious to hear Guetta in a smaller room. All seriousness this should be a great night.

I cant wait for tonight I am huge guetta fan and bigger exacta fan.

still my fav party was halloween exacta was sensational.

All the quasi-haters pused along now if you have not heard exacta or guetta in a while i would go. Both are great producers and really fresh dj's.

Exacta is getting quite a buzz in the industry with big name dj's and producers. This night is probably huge for him. Congratulations to him and his label and not to that rayray. I am curious if guetta is going to play alot of things from his new album. Im sure they are top notch. he is a brilliant producer.