Clubplanet Nightlife Community

piercing in Vegas

babycakes1

Me and 2 of my girl friends are gonna be in LV near the end of April, and we're all considering getting the same piercing before we leave.

The piercings we're going for are of a very delicate nature, so the shop has to be VERY reputable and VERY clean.

Any recommendations of good piercing shops? Any that we should really avoid?

Any and all advise welcome, thanks! :)

....so u want the piercing BEFORE U LEAVE TO COME HOME!?...or before u leave to go......frankly i wouldnt get a DELICATE piercing on vacation...if u are talking about your clit id wait til i was home and not planning on wearing a bathing suit or swimming or dancing etc.....

...id say make it memorable without a tattoo or piercing .....they just never seem like a good idea to me ...especially drunk tattoos in vegas......piercings are another thing but when we are talking about your clit id def do that close to home and at a place with a very good rep.......get your bellybutton or nose or something ...much safer....

Hmm.. I wonder if the girls would be down to get matching tattys then. :P We were actually planning on taking a look-see at H&H. Any idea what prices are there?

I can honestly say that I would not regret getting my hood pierced, I've been wanting it done for years. :)

...no i dont think u will regret the piercing ..i think u will regret when and where u got it !!.....i remember getting my bellybutton done when i was 16 down the shore...and the fucking ride home KILLLLLLLLED ME......sitting with my jeans rubbing on it lol........as far as prices it varies with artist...but im sure a little tat will take 20 min ....so shouldnt be outrageous