• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a host of brand name DJs will come through...some american some euro

there are many surprises in store. No, Tiesto and Tenaglia are not coming

through tommorow. Yes - some interesting big names though. Local DJ Gera

is also joining up again.

ralph lol.......if he does that i will push him off

by the way there is no chance he does that at Joe Blacks....last time he DJed there he had CDJs and nothing else.

on a sidenote, I leave for 24 hours and log on today, and see the worst drama ever on clubplanet! seriously i cant believe some people have nothing better to do than initiate personal attacks on public message boards. someone call the internet psychiatrist!

What I want to know is the truth behind the false promotion with the Butterfly House girls. Word direct from Butterfly House is that they ARE NOT going to be at this event and they never agreed to be a part of it.

What's up with that?!? Please explain.

Oh shit here we go again. :jawdrop:

file this question under who cares

False advertising isn't cool especially when it involves a bunch of scantaly clad illegal russian girls. I don't think their presence would have made a difference anyways. Look at that thursday night party at room 960, they're there, and no one ever shows.

You guys are crazy !!! Who cares if someone elses' party does well or not - if your not goin and your not involved why do you give a shit ?! . Kashif & cakewalk & Joe NRG (or whoever has all these problems) should duke it out somewhere and charge a cover !!!! Atleast all the shit talking would pay off !!!!

You guys are crazy !!! Who cares if someone elses' party does well or not - if your not goin and your not involved why do you give a shit ?! . Kashif & cakewalk & Joe NRG (or whoever has all these problems) should duke it out somewhere and charge a cover !!!! Atleast all the shit talking would pay off !!!!

Grant.....chilllll.

Please don't make me out to be the CT club Icon that I am not....Scoobie, ARI, and Boy Ric serve that purpose. I could honestly care less what happens in the CT scene. I'm not part of this petty/as the world turns/gay bitchslapping to be remembered as the "Greatest Promotor IN CT". So please don't use my name like that in that type of sentence.

My purpose on this board is to find DJ Johnny Danger, get my and other people's money back, and restore integrety to the CT club scene....I think. :what: Well the first two are definitely Feasible, I'm not sure about the last.

fuk All You Haterz

We're Hot And We;re In Charge

Butterfacewhorehouse Forever Bitches

We Run Hardford

@ Dump 960

Get Used To It

What possible reason do you have to bash Room 960? What has Chris and 960 done to you except give you a place to go and hear DJ's you can't hear anywhere else in the area? Chris and 960 have abstained from participating in this muck-raking fest. Why do you need to bring them into it?

mike i am on AOL im with lama right now....it is NOT him. Someone seems to be quite adept at inpersonating his vernacular. oh well.

btw asshats...thanks for the hijack. seriously knock it off...butterfly house is not not not involved anymore and they are getting flyer fixed asap. greatest apologies to shayne who is not a bad guy. drama over go to bed....fucking kidding me? you people have this much free time?

lets keep it real. Boramusic.com is the attraction...if i want to see bare ass i can go to kahoots or gold club and see my fair share

Amen brother.

That Johnny Danger back in 2001 had the brilliant idea of throwing a house night at Back Stage Johnny's in New Haven on a tuesday night. He convinced some other fool to throw down a G and claimed that he had a guest list of 200. The dude got stuck handing out ones the whole night while playing Club 69's, "Muscles" on repeat the entire night.

I've noticed that the regular two or three Trust Fund babies from Avon/Farmington go after someone new on a daily basis. Today Lamarossa fell prey to your pathetic personal attacks. Is it just me or do I sense some jealousy here. Is it because Lam continues to throw some of the most successful parties in State while gaining a nice following in the process? Some of you have been djing for how long now and what have you to show for your accomplishments. Why as a dj can’t you seem to find your way out of the bedroom or closest for that matter?

It appears that Avon/ Farmington's finest constantly put those who are doing their thing down. Could it be that deep down inside you spoiled brats know you’re a joke and won’t amount anything in Hartford or anywhere else for that matter. For real...you people sit here behind screen names bitching about everyone's party and club. So to those that think they know....come forward state your successes and gains. Why don’t you educate everyone in this forum what it takes to be a good club and / or promoter.

Ralph, the left

Cakewalk, that has nothing to do with Lam and you know it. You're throwing Lam under the bus to draw attention away from the real idiot. Unless you're that stupid..

No there Mr. Diggler,

Who is exactly is the real idiot here? Maybe you should go back and read this thread a little bit more thoroughly before making such an asinine assumption. How am I throwing lam under the bus? Someone decided to impersonate and then attack him in this thread. I'm simply making a factual point here and giving some a reality check. Temptations was slamming Friday night. Maybe you should read all these other threads and all the shit talking before trying to throw me under the bus. The real idiot here is one of these wannabe lame promoters from Hartford that having nothing else to do but spew hate and personal attacks on those that are successful. Your probably one of the winners putting posting under these aliases to get attention.

What I want to know is the truth behind the false promotion with the Butterfly House girls. Word direct from Butterfly House is that they ARE NOT going to be at this event and they never agreed to be a part of it.

What's up with that?!? Please explain.

This is the officail word from us, it was as misunderstanding that we have worked out with those guys, we are not going to be there, we will be at Steve Porter- Eli Wilkie at Room 960, who we are contracted by.

thanks

Kristin

lets keep it real. Boramusic.com is the attraction...if i want to see bare ass i can go to kahoots or gold club and see my fair share

I normally wouldnt respond but shayne never gets mad about what you guys say, but this time your attacking us.... I wonder if you guys know any of the dancers. We never said we throw the sickest parties ever, did we? I am guessing those are strip clubs in CT, well i work at a strip club in manhattan with the girl that used to own xoxo the company that is now butterfly house, and i can tell you i would rather work at pacha for $200 than scores for $800. maybe i would like stripping if boris or victor were playing, but they dont. i love to dance, and thats why i do it, that and i love ButterflyHouse and the girls, and the lifestyle we get to live.I like meeting new DJs and hearing them play. do you really think we are under the impression that 1000 people came to see us at deep dish? we are just a little company, but some people Do come to see us, take pictures with us, hang out with us. Butterfly house and the girls, we are like a family, and I take it personally when someone says mean stuff about us. Thursday nights at Room 960, I went and it wasnt packed, but I had more fun there than i would at some crowded bar with a bunch of cornballs playing fussball drinking $1 bottles. giving eachother high 5's. ew. I know for a fact shayne doesnt do it for the money, so why then? we all do it for the music, and to have fun. To be part of something. Is there some other club in hartford booking top name djs on thursdays, cause i havent hear of it. some of you djs asked shayne to play he would prob book you, i wonder if it would then becool to go there?I love working at the events, i have gone to 960 a few times so i cant understand why you would say something bad about it... is any other club booking these awsome djs?

i might be wasting my breath writing all this for the 15 djs and 2 promoters reading this, but i would hope you could all come to understand that room 960 and butterfly house are interested in having good events, fun events, not bragging about how sick their parties are or how someone else sucks. call us butterface all you want, there isnt one single club in hartford that hasnt asked us to work there, not one. so lets keep it real. I will be coming up for steve porter friday because we have a photo shoot on saturday in hartford, so come to our table, say hi, and get to know the butterfly house a little better..

thank you to the people that keep it real, and stuck up for us!!