Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe Blacks Grand Reopen | Friday, March 9th

chopdj

I just opened this thread and wont even bother to finish it.

ON BEHALF OF JOE BLACKS AND MYSELF, I WANT TO MAKE CLEAR THAT I AM FRIENDS WITH AND THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM BETWEEN ROOM 960/BUTTERFLY HOUSE/ OR ANY OTHER BUSINESS IN THE INDUSTRY. ANYONE WHO CREATE'S DRAMA OR SPREADS RUMORS DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. AS YOU CAN TELL I AM NOT ON HERE ENOUGH TO EVEN FOLLOW WHAT IS BEING SAID. I POST THE EVENT AND LEAVE. I WAS JUST NOTIFIED OF THE CONVERSATIONS ON HERE AND WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR.

THE CLUB IS UNDER NEW MANAGMENT. NEW PROMOTIONS COMPANIES, NEW LIGHTING, NEW SOUND, & NEW STAFF. IF ANYONE HAS ANY ISSUES WITH ANYTHING THEY ARE OVER BECAUSE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US MOVING FORWARD AS WE ARE "NEW". I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM FELLOW CLUB OWNERS IN THE AREA AS I HAVE ALWAYS SHOWN MUTUAL RESPECT AND SUPPORT.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH EVERYONE AND HOPE TO BRING A BETTER COMMUNITY TOGETHER WITH ALL THE BUSINESSES IN HARTFORD.

FOR THOSE THAT STRIVE ON THIS BULLSHIT, POSTING UNDER FAKE NAMES, AND MISLEADING ANYONE WITH FALSE SCREENNAMES, KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FUCK YOU............. KARMA KRAMER??????????? KARMA K.!!!

ONCE AGAIN, ON BEHALF OF JOE BLACKS AND ANY OTHER AFFILIATION OF THE JOE BLACKS STAFF WE HAVE NOT, DO NOT OR WILL EVER INVOLVE OURSLEVES IN ANY OF THE DRAMA OR SHIT TALKING THAT YOU WILL FIND IN THESE SO THREADS.

THANK YOU

REZZIE

JOE BLACKS MGMT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kristin does work at scores and pacha both, she was just saying that she would prefer the music at one. its mezmor. so now your making fun of someone for trying to be honest with you guys, hey ralph, there is no reason to be mean to anyone. if you want to argue about music and call us butterface girls thats fine. i told her to post if she wanted to, and she did. the post was cool, and nice.

people have done some pretty messed up things lately, but we dont say anything. I personally dont appreciate this post, " the butterfly lifestyle" is something that she likes, meeting djs, going to clubs like studio, pacha, casbah, wmc and dancing, thats what she ment. she was being real.

if you cant respect that, i dont know what to say, and if you cant understand what she is saying, im sorry. she said come hang out with us? whats wrong with that?

i would appreciate if you could try to be nice to the girls, and maybe you could even apologize, i see you all acting hard to eachother, having internet fights, its not really my style. if you can apologize, fine, thats cool i would appreciate it, but if you want to say something to one of the girls, dont bother, tell me insted, we can straighten it out right away. I just like to be honest and upfront about things.

Shayne

Shanye,

I merely was asking a few questions. I honestly don't think I was being rude, nasty, or mean. My intention certainly wasn't to make fun of anyone. I never referred to your stable as Butterface either. I was just telling Kristen that if she wants to take a paycut and go dance at NY clubs then she should do it. She should follow her heart and do what she feels is right that's all. When it all comes down to it money is one thing but soul is another. Are you and the Butterfly Girls really that sensetive?

Ralph

Awesome posts....

“Kashif has destroyed the DJ monopoly which was the Hartford scene…….”Katshit

“Just look at the people he gave a chance to DJ and promote. He gave them a chance and make them who they are now……..”katshit

“He is the one who started the website that was capturing hartford's scene…..”Katshit

“he is one of the most influential people in the scene in Hartford and we have seen that…..” Katshit

“if you have the experience working with newspapers than you must know that sometimes words can be put incorrectly………..” Katshit (Yeah Right)…

“Kashif, your a fucken piece of shit dumbass that deserves to die a slow, disgusting, and painfull death if your going around telling people your responsible for that party at Bar with No Name. Your dumbass was probably still in middle school when that happened…..”Cakewalk…(Awesome)

“Well I must say, I thought Jimmy was the lowest of lows with his antics in the CT club scene but you Mr. Kashif you take the cake, scumbag…..” Cakewalk…..(Awesome)

“Don't let shady promoters or unprofessional managers/owners dilute the scene…”Markie Gee

Shanye,

I merely was asking a few questions. I honestly don't think I was being rude, nasty, or mean. My intention certainly wasn't to make fun of anyone. I never referred to your stable as Butterface either. I was just telling Kristen that if she wants to take a paycut and go dance at NY clubs then she should do it. She should follow her heart and do what she feels is right that's all. When it all comes down to it money is one thing but soul is another. Are you and the Butterfly Girls really that sensetive?

Ralph

maybe they are sensetive, either way i appreciate your post.

i tell her the same thing, but the shitty thing in the city is that you still need to pay rent, and being a dancer isnt an easy way to do it. it is the life they chose, however. these girls are really cool... i hope people can appreciate that.

i have never seen people tear eachother apart like they do here. its nuts.

i hope you all have a sick night tomorrow no matter where you go. i myself, and the girls will be at Room 960 Tomorrow and Emperor Saturday.

both should be a good time.

dont do anything i wouldnt do

shayne

maybe they are sensetive, either way i appreciate your post.

i tell her the same thing, but the shitty thing in the city is that you still need to pay rent, and being a dancer isnt an easy way to do it. it is the life they chose, however. these girls are really cool... i hope people can appreciate that.

i have never seen people tear eachother apart like they do here. its nuts.

i hope you all have a sick night tomorrow no matter where you go. i myself, and the girls will be at Room 960 Tomorrow and Emperor Saturday.

both should be a good time.

dont do anything i wouldnt do

shayne

Yeah I know how it is. I lived in the city for 6 years. It all depends on location. Where does home girl live? I was in Manhatten for two, paying an unnecessary amount for a shoebox. Then I crossed the bridge into Queens in Long Island City. I had a sweet deal and I could train it into midtown in 10 minutes.

I miss it there. I moved back to CT 8 months after accepting a job offer. I'm starting to realize now that it wasn't worth the money.

Ralph