Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe Blacks Grand Reopen | Friday, March 9th

chopdj

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alrite i'll bite. first of all im not hidding behinde screen names. my screen name is my name spelled backward if you havent figured it out by now. i use my name to post up coming gigs with flyer with my name on it if it doesnt make it any more obvious. i dont talk shit about anyone unless they're talking shit about me. and especially behinde their back and on the forums is gay. i dont fucken like you, you will know. i have no enemies in ct period. i have a good reputation and please dont drop my name on stupid shit like this.

i hardly post on here because of this childish shit. working on putting my studio together, remixes coming and u bet lamarossa is producing house music soon.

just so we're clear i have no problem with butterfly house or room960. dont put words in peoples ears. me and silverio pay to hang out at 960 all the time when im off.

whats wrong with some of these people???

go eat shit if youre that bored

but i must admit that after a long ass day at work this shit is pretty halarious to end the day . just not funny when your name is in this shit. haha

im a professional, music entertainment is my job.dont get me mix in this bullshit. and check my calendar. im djing 4 nights a week.

ciao

lamarossa

im a professional, music entertainment is my job.dont get me mix in this bullshit. and check my calendar. im djing 4 nights a week.

ciao

lamarossa

What what...You tell em my man.

What do you think about that Mr. Dick Diggler?

Lam are you doing temptations again this week?

What do I think Cakewalk? I actually like Lam. I enjoyed reading his last post too.. Very honest and well articulated. He hasn't burned, double crossed, lied to, stabbed in the back, stolen ideas from, connived, weaseled, usurped, undercut, sniveled, dissapointed, screwed, or refused to pay people whom he owed money to. Who does that sound like? Catshit...

What do you think about that Mr. Dick Diggler?

Dick Diggler / katshitstinks / yourhartforddotbomb / all the bashing butterfly house screen names

Just give it up. everyone knows who you are.

Ralph was right, it actually IS you trying to mimic Lam in a post and also bashing the butterfly house. You are a pathetic weak loser who is scared of using his real name! You are a disgrace to this scene!

Dick Diggler / katshitstinks / yourhartforddotbomb / all the bashing butterfly house screen names

Just give it up. everyone knows who you are.

Ralph was right, it actually IS you trying to mimic Lam in a post and also bashing the butterfly house. You are a pathetic weak loser who is scared of using his real name! You are a disgrace to this scene!

i aint got nothing to do with those other screen names kashif. your a tool.

Everyone knows? Who is everyone Kashif? You and the 8000 different screen names you have? NYGirl73, Dsgnguy, Motleyfool, Kashif, Yourhartford, and the list goes on and on. Who is everyone? You and your girlfriend (let us remind everyone, she's not your wife. You threw a fake wedding so your father would accept you living with a Westerner and STOLE money from the honest guests who attended and went on vacation with the loot)

Kashif, you're done in Hartford. Finally! You are no longer doing your Friday night at Joe Black's. They, as the other venues you have worked with and screwed, realized what a prick you are and gave you the boot you so deserved. But good rest doesn't come easy, does it? I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you weasel your way back into some other venue and burn them too. Time will tell.

For the record, this is not Joe. I feel bad for him because every time something happens on this board, you feel inclined to immediately blame him.

What I want to know is the truth behind the false promotion with the Butterfly House girls. Word direct from Butterfly House is that they ARE NOT going to be at this event and they never agreed to be a part of it.

What's up with that?!? Please explain.

You keep talking trash about everyone and yet you post ^^ this. Whats your business with 960 or the butterfly girls. What are you? The Better Business Bureau??? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be at temptation again this fri

trying to build the hosue crowd but its tough i end up giving into the crowd and spin hip hop i bet

stop by

ciao

lamarossa

Yeah I know how that goes. It took me a while to build but every week I'm playing more house and longer sets on saturdays.

Hotspots..Gotta love em.. Anyway... I think that catshit should be featured on Promoter Profiles! lol...

So let’s start from the beginning. How did you get into the world of nightlife entertainment?

Catshit- Well, that's a good question, my idol shaved his head .. and bought an Audi TT.. I thought DAMN!" Maybe i should try that!" The rest was history. I couldn't design my own website. I don't know how to use Microsoft Front Page and never learned how to use Microsoft Paint.. I just downloaded a template and started taking pictures of people at parties without permission. People thought I was a little creepy but I stuck to it..

So what’s in store for next New Year’s Eve? Or is that a secret until the time comes?

Catshit- it's a secret! Wait till you hear about it.. Very UPSCALE! I got this DJ coming, he's amazing.. He actually invented house music. I have this new venue too... It will be amazing, very UPSCALE.. wait till you see it.. Ehhh.. What the hell, I'll tell you.. I'M THE DJ!! I'll be spinning at the Elks's Club! VIP seating already sold out!!!!

Anyone involved in the field knows it’s not simple… you have directors, promoters sub-promoters and it goes off in tiers. How did you learn the art of promoting?

Catshit- I learned as I went.. You don't get anywhere in this business unless you screw people.. I started out small screwing my friends... Then it sorta got easier and easier and branched out... Now I'm screwing sound people, DJ's, bar staff.. I graduated to club owners. I got so good at it that I tried screwing a girl that was hostessing at a local hotel... She complained and I got in BIG trouble... I can't go there anymore..

So if some wanted to get into the field of nightlife promotion what advice would you give them?

Catshit- I'm starting a "Promoter's School" Send them my way. I'll give them a discount on the tuition... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

What weekly club nights do you do now or do you prefer to concentrate on special events?

Catshit- LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

i would rather work at pacha for $200 than scores for $800. maybe i would like stripping if boris or victor were playing, but they dont. i love to dance, and thats why i do it, that and i love ButterflyHouse and the girls, and the lifestyle we get to live!!!

Thanks for clearing things up.

Now would you ever consider stripping at one of Junior's parties? You can go to work at Pacha or Mezamoraa or whatever it is called now. Is the Butterfly lifestyle stopping you?

Ralph

Hotspots..Gotta love em.. Anyway... I think that catshit should be featured on Promoter Profiles! lol...

So let’s start from the beginning. How did you get into the world of nightlife entertainment?

Catshit- Well, that's a good question, my idol shaved his head .. and bought an Audi TT.. I thought DAMN!" Maybe i should try that!" The rest was history. I couldn't design my own website. I don't know how to use Microsoft Front Page and never learned how to use Microsoft Paint.. I just downloaded a template and started taking pictures of people at parties without permission. People thought I was a little creepy but I stuck to it..

So what’s in store for next New Year’s Eve? Or is that a secret until the time comes?

Catshit- it's a secret! Wait till you hear about it.. Very UPSCALE! I got this DJ coming, he's amazing.. He actually invented house music. I have this new venue too... It will be amazing, very UPSCALE.. wait till you see it.. Ehhh.. What the hell, I'll tell you.. I'M THE DJ!! I'll be spinning at the Elks's Club! VIP seating already sold out!!!!

Anyone involved in the field knows it’s not simple… you have directors, promoters sub-promoters and it goes off in tiers. How did you learn the art of promoting?

Catshit- I learned as I went.. You don't get anywhere in this business unless you screw people.. I started out small screwing my friends... Then it sorta got easier and easier and branched out... Now I'm screwing sound people, DJ's, bar staff.. I graduated to club owners. I got so good at it that I tried screwing a girl that was hostessing at a local hotel... She complained and I got in BIG trouble... I can't go there anymore..

So if some wanted to get into the field of nightlife promotion what advice would you give them?

Catshit- I'm starting a "Promoter's School" Send them my way. I'll give them a discount on the tuition... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

What weekly club nights do you do now or do you prefer to concentrate on special events?

Catshit- LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

Thanks for clearing things up.

Now would you ever consider stripping at one of Junior's parties? You can go to work at Pacha or Mezamoraa or whatever it is called now. Is the Butterfly lifestyle stopping you?

Ralph

Kristin does work at scores and pacha both, she was just saying that she would prefer the music at one. its mezmor. so now your making fun of someone for trying to be honest with you guys, hey ralph, there is no reason to be mean to anyone. if you want to argue about music and call us butterface girls thats fine. i told her to post if she wanted to, and she did. the post was cool, and nice.

people have done some pretty messed up things lately, but we dont say anything. I personally dont appreciate this post, " the butterfly lifestyle" is something that she likes, meeting djs, going to clubs like studio, pacha, casbah, wmc and dancing, thats what she ment. she was being real.

if you cant respect that, i dont know what to say, and if you cant understand what she is saying, im sorry. she said come hang out with us? whats wrong with that?

i would appreciate if you could try to be nice to the girls, and maybe you could even apologize, i see you all acting hard to eachother, having internet fights, its not really my style. if you can apologize, fine, thats cool i would appreciate it, but if you want to say something to one of the girls, dont bother, tell me insted, we can straighten it out right away. I just like to be honest and upfront about things.

Shayne