Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..prison break

misk

....i never started watching this...and i felt left out..so i bought the first season ..and im addicted...and i like that i dont have to wait to see what happens next...i may just stop watching tv and purchase shows later........the only thing that bothers me is that abruzzi is the russian astronaut from armagedon and his italian accent often sound russian to me....

its a show on fox...how good could it be??? i dont know anyone who watches/likes it...

..i havent heard anyone say they dont like it...thats why i had to finally get it ...after at least a year of nothing but people saying how hooked they are......

and sugar yea...i got it yesterday and did like 4 episodes went to dinner then did 4 more

..i havent heard anyone say they dont like it...thats why i had to finally get it ...after at least a year of nothing but people saying how hooked they are......

and sugar yea...i got it yesterday and did like 4 episodes went to dinner then did 4 more

cant wait to see him tonight!