Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BAD HITS!!!!!! PLEASE READ

Listen guys I hate to bring up bad things but this one is important. I heard a story of these 2 girls that had taken a euro each then a couple of hours later a heart each. A few hours later both passed out on the street. One woke up to find all her stuff missing money Credit cards Jewlery ECT.. Then she say her friend.....Well the 2nd girl still hasnt woken up, and is in a comma since last week...Guys please watch out for these HITS I know some are good but some are really bad....PLEASE BE CAREFUL...AND KNOW YOUR MAN>>WINK WINK<<

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Hey I just had hearts this weekend and I was fine. Yet I alos bought off someone I just met and I know thats not smart but I really didnt care at that point. Yet he was friends with some ppl I know so i figured it be all safe. I guess it was just the batch they bought from that was tampered with

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

people who roll on a regular basis should do 3 things:

1) buy a tester kit. only goes for like 25beans.

2) get a regular dealer and buy in quantity. it'll save you a few bucks on price, you wont have to run around everyweekend lookin for shit, and when a good batch rolls around, u'll have good pills for a while.

3) dont be lookin at or tryin to touch my damn drugs!

------------------

deez nuts

Hey, where do you get a test kit...also, I have a question that I'm sure I'm not supposed to ask on here, but what the heh...I've been down in dallas for a year and am coming up to NYC to party this weekend. My old hook-up is out of the business and I'm trying to find a safe hook-up so I don't end up dying on the streets somewhere. I'm sure you can't reply to this on the msg. boards, but if anyone's brave enough to reply please drop me a line @ viellen@aol.com. Thanks.

Spread the love,

Rebecca

there is no way you will be able to tell for real, tester kits will only tell you if there is mdma in the pill. there still could be cianide in the pill and you wouldn't know the diferance. and getting shit from friends only goes so far in the world of drugs everyone is shady. the only way to be 100% safe is to stop doing drugs. this is drugs we are dealing with. whether it is mainstream or not drugs are still deadly remember ?

------------------

Go Here For Your Complementary fuck in the face.
/>http://www.filmexperts.com/jay/f_face2/

I think you really just have to be careful with anything you take. Everytime you pop your taking a chance. I don't even look at what kind of pill it is anymore. There are so many now, it just out of control. Back in the day a symbol meant something on a pill. Now it's just all a bunch of shit....

QUESTION

was it a pill a red or white pill

and was it round with a stamp of a heart or was it in the shape of a heart??

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

Was the pill actually heart shaped or stamped with a heart. If it was heart shaped then it was most likely speed. Its always good to know your dealer, and even better to have a test kit.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....