Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mokai, Prive, Sky Bar?

abrooksbro

Skip Prive'. I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Nikki always good on Sundays. Suite is good as well. Lots of arse. May want to try Cameo since it's new.

I went to Prive a couple of times and thought it was nice. Granted, this was a few years ago. Last time was for Stryke & Felix Da Housecat and I was quite sloshed. I think Grandmaster Flash was spinning at Opium. I cannot comment on the venue as of late.

From the venues you've posted, I'll take it as a sign that you couldn't give a damn about what music you're listening to. I have a friend who's always trying to convince me to go to Mokai because she likes Patrick M (I think he spins there on Thursdays). I just can't convince myself that it's ok to pay money for a headache that's likely to last all night. :D

Pod is right. Mokai is the hot place in Miami right now. Im going to go check out the Pure Behrouz show on Tuesday during the conference. You need to call them to get a table though. No tickets being sold for the party.