Clubplanet Nightlife Community

an early x-mas gift for ante, ghhhhost, and djjon

hehateme

1. im not going actually though i would love to.
Bah.
2. were you at DT?
No. (I answered in that other thread... whereever that was)
3. what's up with the tshirt?
I had it at Zabiela; I had it at the rumble; even brough it to the last 2 Booze & Burns on the off chance... I've been carrying it around with me so much it somehow developed some mystery stains that didn't come out in the machine. It's currently soaking in tupperware in my bathtub.

What's the next appearance for you? I may make a special trip.

(After all this trouble you'd better represent like the Dickens!)

Bah.

No. (I answered in that other thread... whereever that was)

I had it at Zabiela; I had it at the rumble; even brough it to the last 2 Booze & Burns on the off chance... I've been carrying it around with me so much it somehow developed some mystery stains that didn't come out in the machine. It's currently soaking in tupperware in my bathtub.

What's the next appearance for you? I may make a special trip.

(After all this trouble you'd better represent like the Dickens!)

you didn't answer if u were at crobar, u just asked me what tshirt u were wearing and i said i didnt remember.

anyways i know, we could have met up so many times, wtf worst timing/luck ever. that time at pacha was just fucking b/s. if it weren't for boris i would have my shirt anyways!

so what kind of stains are u talking about?

not sure next time im going to be out....im coming home from LA march 31 so it may be then.

Guest onisakura

I was at Zabiela. I think i was rocking my Robophobia shirt. Not sure.....now that i think about it....i might have been wearing camo.

Dude, you two need a room. May i suggest the Kew Gardens Motor Inn? I hear they have a great jacuzzi room.