Clubplanet Nightlife Community

went to exit ended up @ SF (sat)

all i have to say is who the hell was djing @ exit... it was almost amazing how bad he was.. i was in shock everytime he matched beats he would put on the siren or lower the volum or just let us all hear the train wreck.. i had to leave i was getting a headache.. went to SF after gettin on line down by the westside highway @ 330 it was a good nite.. JP was really good i thought i have heard him a few times but i liked him the most last nite. The mix of modanna's new one was real good.. well if anyone knows who opened @ exit sat let me know

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

I was supposed to go last night but my b/f had to get up at 4:00 for work. I was so upset until the group we were going with gave their review. They said it was the worst night they had ever had there. The music sucked, the system didn't sound right and no one could get into it.

Sorry you had a bad night. At least it made me feel better. I didn't miss a thing from what they said.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

nah i had a bad nite @ exit

i loved SF stayed till around 9am def made up for the nite..

i think exit is just over. crowd is GAross

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

(oasis guestlst)

hey crackhead and/or oasis,

get it straight. u left at 7:50. were u that fucked up that you didnt realize what time it was? and it was anthony mundy that opened up. he blew. soundfactory was pretty good, music was good but way too crowded. and the show on the stage with the guy sticking the dildos up the other guy's ass was fuckin disgusting.

[This message has been edited by BRIAN1500 (edited 08-14-2000).]

anthony mundy opens alomst every sat night he also shares the booth with jason ojeda at LL on friday night...if you really wann enjoy yourself you need to go to exits after 4am when the man gets there, other wise known as DJ MAGGZ...he was fucking amazing and made it worth the wait...i am new to this board but i belong to"THE" board....once again MAGGZ...much credit

i agree with you brian, those dildos, were sick. they were sooo fucking huge. i didn't really see all the shows. at one point i saw flames of fire but i couldn't see what they were doing.

the place was too crowded, but i still had a great time. i think everyone and their mother was at sf on sat.

I have never had a good time at Exit.

It is sad how they try to make it similar to Manumission in Ibiza. To hear of sex shows on stage brings back bad memories of seeing a guy suck his own dick and come on the crowd, at Manumission July 3 this year. So scary and so nasty. I can't see how anyone, straight or gay-- could enjoy watching this kind of stuff at a club.

i went to exit for the first time sat.got there around 1am.that dj was horrible.he would break the music down at the begining of the song,the middle,the end.i was like what the fuck.everytime you started dancing the siren would come on and the music would stop.you couldnt start movin cause the music would stop.shoulda went to s&m.

------------------

find your own space...claim it....its yours

true got me there

but i did get rid of all of em

and the crackhead part was that you drove back.. AND i am sure you loved that show wink.gif

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

(oasis guestlst)

boooooooouuuuuuuuuuudhhhhhaaa

for your information a crackhead is one that drives a friend home from exit to jersey @ 5am and then drives back into the city to go to factory

wink.gif

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

(oasis guestlst)