Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF sat S&M review

I closed out Factory this sat\sun morning at like, 1:40PM...Fukin JP just KILLED the music...dickhead din't even finish the song, didn't lower the volume, just shut the damn music in the middle of it and turned on the lights.

The S&M shows weren't as great as last year's but suffice to say, were rather cool to see. Except for that on where this guy got a 50 inch thick dildo shoved up his ass fast and furiously (gag).

JP played sandstorm, silence, and a few other favorites...but the most fucked up part of the nite was when he played ROBERT MILES' CHILDREN...motherfuker...i've never seen so many craked out juiceheads tear... I myself had something in my eye (sniff)

Guest crystalmethodny

Luis,

I know what you had in your eye... Bumshshahahah, that guys ramrod.

Muhahah

wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by dynamix:

I closed out Factory this sat\sun morning at like, 1:40PM...Fukin JP just KILLED the music...dickhead din't even finish the song, didn't lower the volume, just shut the damn music in the middle of it and turned on the lights.

The S&M shows weren't as great as last year's but suffice to say, were rather cool to see. Except for that on where this guy got a 50 inch thick dildo shoved up his ass fast and furiously (gag).

JP played sandstorm, silence, and a few other favorites...but the most fucked up part of the nite was when he played ROBERT MILES' CHILDREN...motherfuker...i've never seen so many craked out juiceheads tear... I myself had something in my eye (sniff)

JP playing Children... I'm missing something here. Is he going through some sort of depression? I like JP, and I actually like Children, but I would never associate the two together.

------------------

Our understanding of life is based on the perception of reality, and not the reality itself.

Factory was pretty good on Sat- I did expect it to be a little more kinky, though. Did anyone have the chocolate covered strawberries? They were great!And what was up with DJ Scribble? he should have kept his ass out of the DJ booth and let JP do his job

Originally posted by rims99:

where is howell Nj?

It's in Central Jersey, like 10 miles South of Freehold, about an hour outta Manhattan.

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

girl6, i agree with you. i thought the crowd was gonna be kinky, but it wasn't. i however went all out for the event. i became a different person with a green wig, that glowed in the dark. i had on a little black outfit, a dog collar. and i met this guy with whips and i let him spank me. it was a soft whip actually. maybe you saw me or that guy. he was going up to everyone, and he had an afro and he was wearing leather. he knew everyone in the club bc he works in a freaky store that apparently everyone shops at.

as for my review. the club was way too crowded but i still had fun. i love the room downstairs that plays soulfull music which never seems to get packed, bc people are intimidated by the awesome break dancers.

i only got to see that one sick show, with the guy and the dildos. at one point i saw flames but i didn't get to see what happened.