Clubplanet Nightlife Community

brawl at MSG

bxbomb

and not to mention you're comparing pro sports to HS sports..HS stands r filled with teens with overproductions of testosterone who are like Elk in the wild and constantly have to prove themselves by headbutting each other

which is why i asked what is wrong with teens

Lola commented on rivals which prompted my response

aandd it has happend before at MSG a few times not evey single yr , but the last time was sa few yrs ago and LIncoln was invovled again

which is why i asked what is wrong with teens

Lola commented on rivals which prompted my response

aandd it has happend before at MSG a few times not evey single yr , but the last time was sa few yrs ago and LIncoln was invovled again

every year when the Jets/Dolphins play each other, there are fights in the stands.. there were at least two at the game i was at because i watched these idiots fight.... there was a huge bench clearing brawl at the UM/FIU game.. i was there and witnessed the debacle on the field and the numerous fights in the stands..

I'm not saying it happens every game.. but when you get some big rivals going at it, sometimes the tempers fly.. Hell i saw a fight between parents at one of my volleyball tournaments when i was in high school.. and we always beat up bentley high school kids after basketball games.. its just the way it is...

every year when the Jets/Dolphins play each other, there are fights in the stands.. there were at least two at the game i was at because i watched these idiots fight.... there was a huge bench clearing brawl at the UM/FIU game.. i was there and witnessed the debacle on the field and the numerous fights in the stands..

I'm not saying it happens every game.. but when you get some big rivals going at it, sometimes the tempers fly.. Hell i saw a fight between parents at one of my volleyball tournaments when i was in high school.. and we always beat up bentley high school kids after basketball games.. its just the way it is...

yeah but they dont spill out into the streets into times square and the train stations underground with shot being fired and are started by 15yr old kids and result in 44 arrests

i used my level 6 druid with 5000 hit points to defeat Jeffrey Ainge back in 97....stupid ass used a fire element card against a druid Lolllercoaster

:rofl: Dumbass should have armed himself with fire resitant armor (+450 defense) and a endurance enhancing sabre.

yeah but they dont spill out into the streets into times square and the train stations underground with shot being fired and are started by 15yr old kids and result in 44 arrests

well the UM/FIU game got pretty serious afterward... but not like the MSG debacle..