Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DARUDE 3.31.07 Undergound Saturdays @ Club Arkadia W/ bottle table service

don skye ha hes cool shit whut the fuck did happen to that dude man last time i saw that dude was at funktion

and i am also gonna co sign on whut cave just said djs do just buy decks n go dj out which has a negative impact on the scene we all love and are a part of they do more damage to the city than they even understand

all u can do is grin and bare it

send me a mix cave plz?

don skye ha hes cool shit whut the fuck did happen to that dude man last time i saw that dude was at funktion

and i am also gonna co sign on whut cave just said djs do just buy decks n go dj out which has a negative impact on the scene we all love and are a part of they do more damage to the city than they even understand

all u can do is grin and bare it

send me a mix cave plz?

yeah here is the link http://bbs.clubplanet.com/music-media/323856-dj-cave-electro-revolution-mix.html

just to for warn you I made it very comercial to bring new peeple in to the scene. its not typicaly what i would want to play but its done well. listen to how long i keep the mixes in. its all vocal tracks because thats what most people want to hear at mainstreem clubs.

ultimatly i want to play more underground house, breaks, drum n bass. and my ultimate goal is to be an all around dj.

no i didnt get to go there when it was Sound Factory, i didnt start going there till 99 so i only got to enjoy a little of the action.

Ahhh, no. Twilo opened late that year. The reason why I asked is because in another thread you said that you were going to Twilo 12 years ago. Now if you do the math, that would be 1995. :what: