Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's going on in LA march 23 - 31?

bella53081

My birthday :D

We pulled out of Cabana this weekend and are informed several others - or most of them - are too. After last Thursday I am not a fan of Splyce.

b'day noted...

write about splyce on the new reviews thread!!!

b'day noted...

write about splyce on the new reviews thread!!!

Thanks. Im having a massive event for my bday but Im going not say any details here. When my last bday party was posted here March 2005, lalate became ****** overnight.

My birthday :D

We pulled out of Cabana this weekend and are informed several others - or most of them - are too. After last Thursday I am not a fan of Splyce.

why what happened? I saw splyce sat night at mood, was a good set. i am not even a real hip hop fan either. personally the night was a disaster for personal reasons but the music was on point as usual

im in LA until sat hit me up on aim if anything, same sn

why what happened? I saw splyce sat night at mood, was a good set. i am not even a real hip hop fan either. personally the night was a disaster for personal reasons but the music was on point as usual

We moved our weekly event to a bigger venue on a bigger night, opens this Friday, with $3,000 in giveaways from a top female designer. I'll hit u up on pm cuz i dont have your aim sn saved.

your pm box if full, add lalate on myspace for the 4-1-1 about friday

lol, always good for a laugh!
alex, i miss you around these parts :( ! don't be such a stranger; stop in more often!

i know it seems sad, but i'm trying to get some people to write on the damn club review thread. help a sista out, wouldja?

hey weyes, miss coming over here too./ Just been busy with my clubs, plus u know there is so much bs going on in L.A. late at nights, it should drive me crazy, but i just laugh it off.:clap2:

Anyhow, my offer stands, come out, we have a house room at Element on friday nights, bring shorty with you(miss her too!). Of course i hook u up with the door...it's not spundae, but what's wrong with some different clubexperience from time to time?:love:

hey weyes, miss coming over here too./ Just been busy with my clubs, plus u know there is so much bs going on in L.A. late at nights, it should drive me crazy, but i just laugh it off.:clap2:

Anyhow, my offer stands, come out, we have a house room at Element on friday nights, bring shorty with you(miss her too!). Of course i hook u up with the door...it's not spundae, but what's wrong with some different clubexperience from time to time?:love:

one of my new year's resolutions was to go out more often, and i really haven't kept it :( . i could use some good house, too; i've been starved for that for a while. and it'd be great if i can get shorty on board...

emptied it. curious what u have to say re the nite and splyce, here till sat

His scratching skills are amazing. But how he dj'd the night was afoul. He spent the early part of the night creating no vibe by in essence grandstanding scratch after scratch and basically not playing a track. If you wanted to get into your musical vibe of the night EARLY on you couldnt because all you heard was scratch after scratch. Scratching has its place later in the night but to do a procession of non stop scratching early and not give you an opportunity to hear music, its not appealing. I personally got up and left as many others did too.