Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the underground spots @?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest distort909
Yes. maria and I Would like a History lesson from you. Were New school.

Teach us the way to be super emo and cool. please

im being nice for once lol i woudl actually like to now other peoples views on nyc nightlife............... especialy the underground. im all about it :)

Guest distort909
im being nice to, Are you Saying im not a nice person maria?

lol

xoxo

i am sorry CUNT! you are right.............

Guest distort909
underground is misused, nothing is underground anymore

yeah & no......... there still is an underground and it is not a place where the pretty fake people go...............

Guest distort909
Cain on Wednesdays and Mr. Black when the DJ for the Scissor Sisters spins.... apparently.

well i dont go to caine on wednesdays if i go out i like going to listen to little louie vega......... you know that dude from the masters at work & that guy kevin hedge..............

mr black is just fun .............. i like going there on tuesdays.

underground is misused, nothing is underground anymore

agreed.... go ask anyone from London, Berlin or anywhere else known for their music scene - they will ALL tell you NYC has NO 'underground' music scene - it's a city far more for dressing up and going out to be seen. oh f'n well tho - there's a hell of lot more to do here then dancin i guess - the best thing i've found in NYC is taking pics of drags and trans - if you can't twist a scene into what you want then twist with it and make do.

don't get me wrong tho - NYC is a LOT of fun it's just not the kind of fun i strive for (sweat-to-death-on-a-dance-floor kind of fun)

i'm gonna go check out the 'circuit' scene tho - even tho i'm not a HUGE fan of JR's music what I was a HUGE fan of was how the peeps were very into the music... hopefully stereo w/peter will be fun

Hey man I would not question computerjockey's knowledge of the underground scene in NY...the guy has been doing his thang ever since the days of Simon's in GAINESVILLE!!! I bet you've never even heard of that place. Do some research. Learn your HISTORY than come and talk shit to a LEGEND like CJ!!!

dude get a clue - legend, very well likely in the making thank you, but i haven't been doin my "thang" since Simon's unless you call working for Sony Music for 10 years and not once going out at night as my "thang" then you're right

and yeah, Simon's was the shite - go ask ANY internationally known DJ that was around when house started. don't think Florida has a good music scene??? then why was Miami the only USA club in the top 10 from the top 100 clubs in the world survey that just came out and why was Florida mentioned AGAIN before NYC was even brought up. Funny thing is Miami didn't even register on the music scene map back then seeing central FL's scene was going on so f'n hardcore. if you don't consider the one club where BOTH Sasha and Paul van Dyk chose to spin their very 1st USA set as "legendary" then keep on truckin cause you missed the exit years ago

Cain on Wednesdays and Mr. Black when the DJ for the Scissor Sisters spins.... apparently.

Sammy Jo is the best fuckin DJ in this town when it comes to Electro - HOWEVER Cain is NOT underground - it's a super fun night but top 40, rock-n-roll and hip-hop is not underground. Mr Black, as far as I can remember, is only good for music when Sammy is in town (I've been banned and apparently it's for life...)

:funny:

ZOMGS!!!

If those pic galleries are the hottest thing in underground NYC nightlife, we're in WAY more trouble than we all thought!

ok bozo - offer up your "hottest thing in the nightlife" right now

btw, i might not 110% enjoy my pics but it appears everyone else around me does so someone from club planet, who's idea of "fashion and b'n hip" is wearing their nike's from last year with a stained t-shirt, then i'm not too worried about lame comments like this...

agreed.... go ask anyone from London, Berlin or anywhere else known for their music scene - they will ALL tell you NYC has NO 'underground' music scene - it's a city far more for dressing up and going out to be seen. oh f'n well tho - there's a hell of lot more to do here then dancin i guess - the best thing i've found in NYC is taking pics of drags and trans - if you can't twist a scene into what you want then twist with it and make do.

don't get me wrong tho - NYC is a LOT of fun it's just not the kind of fun i strive for (sweat-to-death-on-a-dance-floor kind of fun)

i'm gonna go check out the 'circuit' scene tho - even tho i'm not a HUGE fan of JR's music what I was a HUGE fan of was how the peeps were very into the music... hopefully stereo w/peter will be fun

hi I live in london, and im From NY, and you Still have no fucking clue what your speaking about, lol

Guest distort909

maybe you shoud find other music heads in nyc & they can show you around.........

but are you only into elcetro? cause then i cant really help you.

JOHHNNNNYY FAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKIN VICCIOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS AN HIS MIRAOKLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

HAIR R AS UNNDERGROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUND pOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSILBEE U KNOOWWITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK