Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are the underground spots @?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4real - if you're confused, as i'm sure you easily are it appears, then ask about any part you don't agree with or understand. i don't bullshite and i don't lie simply because i don't have to

I'm confused about what your skills are and what references every DJ you know are going to give.

I'm confused about how you turned the scene upside down.

I'm confused how your myspcae is the biggest thing in the nyc nightlife right now.

I'm confused how girls hotter than the ones into cunty--and there are some pretty hot ones--are into you, you sound like a super queeny delusional nobody talking big on the net.

And I'm confused about this whole Mr. Black banning. What happened there?

Please help me out.

maybe you shoud find other music heads in nyc & they can show you around.........

but are you only into elcetro? cause then i cant really help you.

yeah only electro - that's the problem - there's plenty of deep house, tribal and shite in NYC but that shite ain't exactly what on the edge of the music scene....

How many DJs are there in this town when it comes to Electro?

Sign of greatness if you ask me.

1st off, yeah getting banned is totally the shite - the bigger and better the club the better it is. granted i'm kicking myself every time sammy jo spins there but that's like once a month at the most.

these are the electro dj's i know of:

sammy jo (played last night at arena - totally TOTALLY fucking amazing)

kim ann foxman - used to spin the basement of happy valley - gonna track her down asap

larry tee - he's hardly ever spinning at his club bank anymore

I'm confused about what your skills are and what references every DJ you know are going to give.

I'm confused how your myspcae is the biggest thing in the nyc nightlife right now.

I'm confused how girls hotter than the ones into cunty--and there are some pretty hot ones--are into you, you sound like a super queeny delusional nobody talking big on the net.

Please help me out.

no time to explain...

Please help me out.

Hi, im a weirdo, and i call that art.

Yes it does.

I know it does! Last night the drag queen from London sang her version of De'Lacy's "Hideaway" - they have always, and will always, have better taste in music then the US. I mean look at the 80's: New Order, Depeche Mode, The Smiths, The Cure, Siouxsie, Vince Clark (Yaz & Erasure) - the list is endless. As for the US all I can name is the B-52's and Book of Love.

your a Tool, U make NY look bad, hunny. Hang it up, send your ass back to tampa Bitch..

ur smellin like a lame fish cunt(isback (however, IMO, she needs to crawl back under the rock she has yet to evolve from))... NY is fine, the music scene might suck but the city rocks. And if you're gonna try to slam me get your facts right - I had zilch to do with Tampa.

Hi, im a weirdo, and i call that art.

God, you're almost not worth it.

However, being weird is an art form. If you weren't so middle-of-the-road you might know that.

*Having witty verbal matches on club planet is virtually impossible because the only thing worse then someone who tries in vain to be witty is someone who's so far out their league in this game of wits that they can't realize they're hardly up for a match. If you wanna verbalize make sense and get your facts right.

Actually DUH - let me guess ANOTHER handle for brookswannabe??? You both reak of the same failure.

• 1 year later...