Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ the WMC....

You missed the part where i said I WAS NEXT DOOR or more like inside the shelbourne hotel at SHINE for another party.

I wasnt at either party, but standing near some shops waiting for the rain to clear. Believe I saw you, or someone who looked very much like your pic with another guy.

I heard a lot of people complainng JP's parties sucked..but again.. I wasnt at his parties so cant say for sure..

I went - lots of pretty girls ,if not for that I would be furious for paying to get in. I was impressed the last few times i heard JP - but not this time. Everytime he started to get goin it started raining again. JP was clearly pissed (wuts new). The music went off completely around 7 and a few people started yellin "fuck you JP - we want our money back - we want our money back " l.o.l.!!!!

I went - lots of pretty girls ,if not for that I would be furious for paying to get in. I was impressed the last few times i heard JP - but not this time. Everytime he started to get goin it started raining again. JP was clearly pissed (wuts new). The music went off completely around 7 and a few people started yellin "fuck you JP - we want our money back - we want our money back " l.o.l.!!!!

owww you might get banned for all that.. lol

FUCK JP!!! the guy should never be allowed to spin in NYC again...he is a disgrace to our city. He caters to nothing but 18 year olds who know nothing about music, juice heads and walking zombies...his parties are ALWAYS associated with drug use and usually the cops are involved. If I was a club owner the first thing I would do is make sure JP never steps foot in my building. Enough is enough already. This guy needs to go!!!!

FUCK JP!!! the guy should never be allowed to spin in NYC again...he is a disgrace to our city. He caters to nothing but 18 year olds who know nothing about music, juice heads and walking zombies...his parties are ALWAYS associated with drug use and usually the cops are involved. If I was a club owner the first thing I would do is make sure JP never steps foot in my building. Enough is enough already. This guy needs to go!!!!

Rock on!

this is the mike i like!him and his freakin samantha that does all the work...that even has its own myspace page that thousands are friends with.yeah childern talk to samatha im sure shes listening lol.

What makes you think the cops are involved with the JP parties LOL

What makes you think the cops are involved with the JP parties LOL

trust they have been keeping a close eye on mr peters ever since they caught gim snorting tina in his booth.it wasnt just the owners fault it got shut down..it was also the rampant drug use people passing out on g and ofcourse mr peters who is a MESS.im suprised they let him dj in that space again.he doesnt have too many choices nowadays.truth hurts.

trust they have been keeping a close eye on mr peters ever since they caught gim snorting tina in his booth.it wasnt just the owners fault it got shut down..it was also the rampant drug use people passing out on g and ofcourse mr peters who is a MESS.im suprised they let him dj in that space again.he doesnt have too many choices nowadays.truth hurts.

Oh shut the fuck up already .............. you see this is why this board has been so dead....talk about positive shit instead!.................ok so JP parties suck WHo THE FUCK CARES.....There is tons of other DJs to talk about.....Poeple talk about this guy like he fucked you up the ass!

had a blast at Jps wmc party... My friends I and got in no problem, discounted tix from a buddy... we got 2 bottles for 250.00 each... not too bad considering people were paying over 2g's... Music was spot on, mixing as usual was suspect, but track selection was outta this world.. Alot of nice looking women, and everyone was friendly cuz the vibe was top notch... one of the best wmc parties i have been to in quiet some time..

not sure why everyone is upset at Jp or management, to me it went of as good as possible due to unforeseen circumstances.

Oh shut the fuck up already .............. you see this is why this board has been so dead....talk about positive shit instead!.................ok so JP parties suck WHo THE FUCK CARES.....There is tons of other DJs to talk about.....Poeple talk about this guy like he fucked you up the ass!

no he just fucked his fans in the ass at the WMC.....

every other DJ made due with the conditions at WMC but JP is the only who was a bitch about it

no he just fucked his fans in the ass at the WMC.....

every other DJ made due with the conditions at WMC but JP is the only who was a bitch about it

No doubt I would be pissed but to make a thread on every freaking board about it.........Who goes to WMC to hear one DJ? I guees they do........ The funny part out of all this is that the same people who talk about JP will be at the S&M party with ear to ear smiles..........

LMFAO!