Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Los Angeles City!!!

rjking

Man do I love my city....First, I get to watch the best player in the NBA Kobe Bryant go for 50 pts in a game on a regular basis. Second, Hollywood is the place that everyone wants to be. And lastly, just being from L.A. and having the passion I have for this city enables me to get my style on like no other. I love my city and want everyone to know it. I encourage every individual from everywhere in the world to visit my city. Oh....and did I mention our women are diliciously fine with nice asses...Step yall game up...L.A. is the city. Rjking is the name...So holla at ya King! I might be a Basque tonight....Cuties holla at me if you will be there...

Most people?! Let's see, L.A.County has 13 million people, so you met most of them, like 95 %, right? :deal: Guess i have to take your word for it.

I still work on a couple of hundred people i met and most were exceptional. You know sometimes you get the treatment you sent out. With your negative post here I am not surprised on how people might recieve you

Well just like any experience, there are those who love it and those who hate it. But you might try visiting again in a different city, with L.A. peeps. I dont like to be surrounded by self absorbed A holes either, so I know, most of the time where to go and not to go. But I have to agree, I LOVE L.A.!!! It's like no other city in the world, Just like N.Y. unique, fast paced, and full of excitment.