Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the official I fuckin miss miami thread

I dont fucking rained everyday down there....

deeperndeeper....did u go to a lot of the pool parties? i only went to the juicy and the dt/calderone party...but i spent most of my time at the clubs at night and passed out during the day.....i did rain a little bit at those parties...but not too much....and for all of the terrace parties in the morning it was bright and sunny...

and dont tell me u hit any of the jp parties....

the lawler and the vibe/calderone parties were my two faves

twilo was the spot 4 wmc

i went to all the shelborne parties except for jonathans....Dannys party had a little rain but not too much, so did Boris's....The party that really got ruined was Morillo at Space terrace tho....Woke up at 6 30 to go only too see a crazy Hurricane outside and just went back to sleep......That was prob the biggest dissapointment for me...was really looking forward to that party....Best indoor parties were def all at Twilo though.....Danny and Victor were both great

morillo party stillw as fun, in the rain

we had a table under the cover, so it was cool, but he was horible till he came outside and szpun, then his beats picked up and it turned out to be a great party

but at one point, it was raining so damn hard,

i was in a room at the shelbourne during the jp party, and I felt horrible for the,, because that rain was relentlesssss

thank god for boris, it only rained a bit in the am, but cleared up towards the end of louie corrales set,

he did awesome, best part was everyone was just chillin getting warmed up, adn he dropped "let me set you free" and that pool erupted,

morillo party stillw as fun, in the rain

we had a table under the cover, so it was cool, but he was horible till he came outside and szpun, then his beats picked up and it turned out to be a great party

but at one point, it was raining so damn hard,

i was in a room at the shelbourne during the jp party, and I felt horrible for the,, because that rain was relentlesssss

thank god for boris, it only rained a bit in the am, but cleared up towards the end of louie corrales set,

he did awesome, best part was everyone was just chillin getting warmed up, adn he dropped "let me set you free" and that pool erupted,

u talkin about the party w/ peter tong. i heard that morillo was turnin that place upside down and when its started rainin nobody cared and everybody was goin crazy.....my friends were there when i was sleepin and i really really regret not wakin up because i wanted to hear fanciulli and knuckles as well.........

The OM party on Friday night @ Nocturnal was off the hook!!! The lineup was sick. The terrace kept on goin till well in the morning and DJ Dan kept the glass room pumpin with his sick beats that night...

yea that lineup lookd good...i was nex door tho.....

:boohoo: I definitely miss Miami...sun, beach, drinks..and pool parties..

I didnt let the rain bother me much...

I got lucky this year... I had some appt's in Miami and they fell on the week of WMC...so, I didnt get to party as much as most, but for the few I went to..I have to say Boris parties were the best!..Just fun... people having a great time..and the energy was amazing..