Clubplanet Nightlife Community

peyton manning on SNL

bxbomb

Actually made SNL almost bearable...

worst show on any of the major networks... I would rather watch Kathy Griffins Life on the D-List than SNL

eh i wouldnt go that far, there is usually 2-3 funny skits , the news and either a funny commercial or digital short taht make it worth a view .

but the writing has hurt them in recent yrs

eh i wouldnt go that far, there is usually 2-3 funny skits , the news and either a funny commercial or digital short taht make it worth a view .

but the writing has hurt them in recent yrs

When you have that shit head from Good Burger as part of a cast, its game over, no matter how many different outlets you have on a show.

bustin on brady and his 2 pregnant girlfriends

Brady "baby joke" pulled from SNL?

A joke about New England Patriots QB Tom Brady's pregnancy predicament - which was scheduled to be delivered by his arch-rival Indianapolis Colts QB Peyton Manning - was axed from last week’s “Saturday Night Live,†according to the BOSTON HERALD

Manning's monologue, told a story about visiting a Boston veterans hospital and being taunted by a Pats fan named Joe O’Malley. “What do Tom Brady and the circus have in common?†Peyton said Joe asked him. “They both have two more rings than you.â€

According to writer Dan Shanoff, that was not how the joke originally went. In the dress rehearsal, Burlington homegal Amy Poehler was dressed in a Pats jersey and she is the one who delivered the “two more rings than you†line.

To which, Peyton replied “That’s not the ONLY thing he’ll have two more of . . .â€