Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst 1-liners of the WMC 2007

"Is everyone ready to rock out with their cocks out to the sounds of DJ SKRIBBLE"

-Mini Me, aka Verne Troyer

I can't believe someone actually PAID airfare and hotel and tickets to see Skribble....I barely gave a shit when he came to Zoo Mass Amherst during my days there and I paid $5 to see him at the Student Center.

It was kind of hard to NOT run into lawrence, benassi, bad boy, or oakie, because they used them as fillers for every freaking event. My excuse is that it was a warmup party, and at least I got to see Kenneth Thomas. As far as Lawrence, I was waiting for Above and Beyond, Second Sun, and George Acosta, so I had to sit through Lawrence.

On the downside, I realized over half the songs I like are put out by Cedric Gervais, the final word on commercial vocal house in Miami, so apparently I'm now even more mainstream than I thought.

To my credit, I boycotted Space, Jonathan Peters, PVD, Crobar, and the main tent at Ultra. I got to see Lawler, Lawrence, Acosta, Above and Beyond, Anthony Atalla, Kenneth Thomas, Carl Cox, M.A.N.D.Y, and a shitload of others without having to go to dress code-picky clubs, wait long lines, or put up with TOO many meatheads.

To my credit, I boycotted Space, Jonathan Peters, PVD, Crobar, and the main tent at Ultra. I got to see Lawler, Lawrence, Acosta, Above and Beyond, Anthony Atalla, Kenneth Thomas, Carl Cox, M.A.N.D.Y, and a shitload of others without having to go to dress code-picky clubs, wait long lines, or put up with TOO many meatheads.

2 pairs of Levis and 5 white t-shirts and you were good to go

• 3 weeks later...

Late night Saturday on Washington Ave when all the clubs were kicking everyone out:

some brotha trying to holla at a sista: "Dayam girl, your ass is like cantaloupe!"

a guido hanging out the car window with his tongue flapping in the wind: "Yeah, I'd definitely f*ck that ass"

Ummm, yeah, had no idea miami became so disgusting!!!

My favorite while munching on some pizza on Espaniola (sp?)

random girl going up to 2 guys a few feet from us: "Hi, I'm (forgot her name) and I just took some acid and can't find my friends" ...luckily those guys were kind enough to listen to her rambling.