Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****** EXIT review ******

exit was good, and i had lots of fun.

the music was getting better the later it got.

exit also got new lights like the one in the jennifer lopez video, it felt like you were in a ride with a circle of green beams going all around you, and the snow just made it perfect.i think that light kept everyone there until it closed. i can't believe it was pumping until closing. nobody wanted to leave the music just kept getting better and the lights were awesome.

as for the meetup i saw the people i met last week, alex and caly but we were very impatient and waited like a min, sorry.

did anybody else meet up?

Glowdancer and Alexz where were u~?? I went there exactly at 12:30am... waited for awhile and met Apotheosis (Mikey). Then we waited for like another hour hoping to find more people from this board~! Oh wellz MaYbE next time wink.gif

I had GREAT fun with Mikey~!! so it was all good smile.gif Hope u guys had fun as much as I did. Glowdancer- the green lights were so good~! I was bugging out like CrAzY!!!! Also u missed out on my massage. He'll tell u how good I was wink.gif

Tomochan

yes, the green lasers were phat! but i also didnt like it when they started to play hardcore around 5ish... most fun i had was when me and my friend were doing strings together late in the night... no room to do that when its packed =) i wish they didnt take my visor at the door though...

Exut was a fun place to spend my B-Day!! it was soooo friggin hot, and me E hit exremely HARD...so i need air and unfortunatley ended up on the roof for a good part of the night...met a really fun girl named sonya...does anyone know her?? Hehe we bonded!!!

I got in at like 1:30,and i went to the coat check, i saw people but no one saying clubplanet...but, i did walk right into the overlook ...and i saw some guy gettin what looked like an awesome massage...maybe it was rose and mikey??

Anyway, i wish i would have just asked around but, i was bugging and couldn't stand still i didn't know what to do with myself!! oh and the kid with the glow strings at like 430 am i was chillin and dancing around you!! You and your friends were awesomewith your strings!!<333

<333

Hmm.. I donno if it was us. Oh wait did u say that it looked like an "awesome" massage. It must have been us then! :P I massaged him on the comfy chairs on the 2nd floor.. right near the bar. If it was an asian girl massaging a guy .. it's us =)

I'm SooOo glad to hear that u had a great time on u're b-day. BTW Happy happy belated B-day~!

I was hoping to meet lots of people from this board but couldn't find u guys~! It's okay cause I had a great time =)

Well if there is a next time I wanna meet u~!

Tomochan

Yeah~ u saw us~! I did massage his head =) =) It's so weird how u saw us and REMEMBER about it too... hehe especially when u were real high. I read u're post about taking the capsule~! I'm glad to hear that it was GREAT~! u were jealous~ aww.. I'll give u a massage next time =) I luv to make others happy.

We'll set up a date for another meet up later... u kinda know how we look so hopefully it won't be a problem meeting us there =)

Tomochan

stop it don't be bashful...you were good!! You had a crowd around you...and i was impressed...hehe!!!

Rose...ya know something that is funny...its really weird, when i try to put in in perspective, that i did see you, and remember you!! I guess it was because in my head i was like 'wow that must feel really yummy'...oh and i remember the look on his face...his eyes were rolling in the back of his head and he was smiling so hard...but wait that describes veryones faces...hehe...j/k!!<333

holy shit.. this week at exit those DAMM ZORROS had me trippin....i didnt know what the fuck was goin on,,. butit was a good fleeing.. not like a bad trip.. but strange,,,,no more zorros for me.. but exit was better this week cuz oif the rain it wasnt that packed,,. i had a good time ...

i spun my glowwsticks all night... had a good time...anyone see me.,., i was wearing a queensfinest basket ball jersey.. smile.gif

;ater guys

------------------

sex ,drugs & insanity isnt for every one.. but its always worked for me!

Hey pookie,

I'm reading this thing going 'was that us?' then I said to myself Wait, if she says I looked "good" with that head massage I'm gonna flip!

Guess what, if you had a picture of me at that moment, I'd pay a 1000 to see it, let me explain THAT moment...

I have NOT had that e feeling in over 6 months!!!

Thank you for remembering that. :-)

Am I'm glad you were safe on that cap-

This is So~ amusing to read.. =) aww thanks MiKeY~ u're good too! I think u massage me more than I massaged u... sorry about that. I was rolling real good that night.

Did I hear "zorro"?? Ah~ the memories... from just 2 weeks ago =) too trippy for me.

Well seemz like every1 had a great time! Makes me happy to hear that,

Tomochan

What's up! I had a decent time at Exit. The music was kind of slow before 1:30 then it was good till about 5:00. After 5:00 it seems like they start playing all this weird music and the whole place looks like it is standing still. I ended up leaving by 6:00 but I would say there was still a decent sized crowd there. I had the mercedes that were goin around and one of them hit me so hard that I actually had to concentrate on walking so I wouldn't stumble. After it wore off a little I was beat and all I could do was just kind of sit there, I finally got some energy back by the end of the night.

ROSE, I'M JEALOUS NOW. THAT MASSAGE SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS REALLY GOOD. WELL I'M NOT THAT JEALOUS BECAUSE I GOT THE BEST LITE SHOW OF MY LIFE THAT NITE.THESE GROUP OF GUYS SURROUNDED ME AND THEY EACH HAD DIFFERENT LIGHTS. AT THE SAME TIME I WAS WATCHING THE LIGHTS, SOMEONE STARTED GIVING ME A MASSAGE AND SOMEONE WAS ALSO BLOWING THE VICKS INHALER ON MY FACE. IT WAS THE BEST FEELING EVER. I HOPE THOSE GUYS ARE THERE THIS FRI, I'LL BE HUNTING THEM DOWN.

AS FOR THE MUSIC, YOU GUYS LEFT TOO EARLY. IT STARTED GETTING GOOD LIKE AT 7. AT THAT POINT ANYONE WHO WAS STILL THERE DIDN'T WANNA LEAVE.

AS FOR THE MEET UP, I'M SORRY I LEFT EARLY. WE GOT REALLY IMPATIENT AND THE SECURITY STARTED KICKING US OUT. WE'LL MEET UP SOME OTHER TIME. HOW ABOUT THIS WEEKEND?

Glowdancer- there's alwayz next time =) I donno if I can make it this weekend.. or soon cause from 21-29 I'll be in San Diego and Las Vegas~! I can't waait!! Yeah I luv the lightshows.. I wish I was right there next to U! NOT fair haha.. Oh man.. I missed out on the Vicks Inhaler this time frown.gif Those stuff r so good.. especially to u're eyes! This time I just had a whole box of Altoids (I LUV them.. almost finish them off at the club) I alwayz have them and luv giving them out.

I had to go home real early that day frown.gif but sounds like I didn't miss out too much since after 5 it sounds like it wasn't that good.. until 7am...

Well I gotta meet U and princess now! Sounds like u guys know how to have FUN~!

Tomochan

This past Friday was the First time i've been to Exit. I definitly dug the lights and the snow. I was dancin near the spinners also! The e was weak. Though I met some girl named Jade. Anyone see us? She is this tall girl wearing a black tight shirt and jeans with a beautiful face, and a great body. I had on a silver buttondown shirt, but got hott real fast and stripped to my lycra black top, and I have crazy spiked lookin black hair.

Anyway, Just thought i'd be cool if anyone saw us from here. All in all I'd say exoit was cool, the music could have been better, but I did stay till like 7 or 7-:30 so u know it wasn't that bad.