Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brothers and Sisters please help me recover!!!

Since monday, the day i flew back from Miami, where i had best time in my life, i feel like it is the worst time in my life, how ackward is that? I ve been sick, my brains not functioning, fever, overall weakness and all the bad things that can happen to a person. Its getting scary.

So, i am asking to WMC veterans to give me some advices. I think there are lotta people in the same situation. Thanx. Zee.

Since monday, the day i flew back from Miami, where i had best time in my life, i feel like it is the worst time in my life, how ackward is that? I ve been sick, my brains not functioning, fever, overall weakness and all the bad things that can happen to a person. Its getting scary.

So, i am asking to WMC veterans to give me some advices. I think there are lotta people in the same situation. Thanx. Zee.

pull your skirt up

as my father always says, "you want to play you gotta pay"...a very wise man

yea i got fucked up like never before, partied hard, but recovery is just so long.

thanx Bella, thats what i am doing, relaxing and staying out of activities.

And most terrible thing about it, is that somebody(u know what i am talking about) doesnt wanna wake up. damnnnnnnnnnnn.

The best thing to do is drink plenty of fluids (water, gatorade) - and take some vitamins (along with 5htp) - and SLEEP this weekend. Pop a xanax, turn off your phone and lock your bedroom door... and sleep.. Even 12 hours if you have too. Your body is recovering from the abuse it took due to excessive partying and lack of sleep at WMC.. I know - this happened to me about 4 years ago - and its one reason why i fly out of town during wmc. lol That year the recovery process for me was like 2 weeks.

But definately get sleep and eat healthy.... and no partying this weekend!!

The best thing to do is drink plenty of fluids (water, gatorade) - and take some vitamins (along with 5htp) - and SLEEP this weekend. Pop a xanax, turn off your phone and lock your bedroom door... and sleep.. Even 12 hours if you have too. Your body is recovering from the abuse it took due to excessive partying and lack of sleep at WMC.. I know - this happened to me about 4 years ago - and its one reason why i fly out of town during wmc. lol That year the recovery process for me was like 2 weeks.

But definately get sleep and eat healthy.... and no partying this weekend!!

This girl knows what she is TALKIN 'BOUT!!

I miss you, Lola!! *waving*

I finally woke up as a normal person today. It took me a while. Feels good to be back.

very common dude.. im glad to hear i wasnt the only one here suffering with this.

it took me 4 days as well.. even dropped my lying girlfriend and a lotta other people who i felt were using me.. amazing what "reality checks" the WMC can provide..lol..

Sleep and diet is key..

TILL NEXT TIME!!!

it took me 4 days as well.. even dropped my lying girlfriend and a lotta other people who i felt were using me.. amazing what "reality checks" the WMC can provide..lol..

How did that manipulative bitch lie to you? Who was using you?

How did that manipulative bitch lie to you? Who was using you?

Sure u wanna hear... ok here we go..

Anyways I came back from WMC, where I was with my friends having fun.. (she didnt wanna go unless i paid.. and i normally would .. but i just couldnt this time..) .. and after all the calls of her "missing me" etc.. I was treated like pure trash.. disrespected with, accused of cheating (and I am not the cheating kind at all, i have been hurt by it and would never want anyone i care about to experience it) and being a liar etc.. it really brought me down (esp after my WMC meds).. so i left her place.. and got really suspicios as to "why"

It did not help that the night I got back .. a girl called me who I met down there to see if i was still around... and trust me .. she WAS a lesbian.. she admit it.. but she was cool.. kinda a fun person in Miami to enjoy the WMC with.. no harm at all.. so she saw that call on my phone and told her exactly that.. of course she did not believe me.

So i became suspicious.. and did some homework.. ... results below.

In feb. she went on a trip to Alabama with her friends.. (yes i know.. i shouldn't have believed it from that point) ... I got into an argument with her saying "something didnt add up" as I was dropping her off at the airport (that 6th sense) ... And of course she made me feel guilty for thinking that.. anyways she calls me 2 days later from "alabama" crying about how upset she was that I was upset before I dropped her off... so I told her i wasnt upset anymore and to have fun...

But little did the idiot forget that I pay for her phone.. And when i looked at the statement, oddly enough all of her outbound calls that weekend were from Las Vegas... Lovely .. we will just leave it at that.

The using part... unfortunately.. there is a fine line between "friends" and "people using people" in todays materialistic society.. and at WMC. lets be real.. it not cheap..and there were ay too many "friends" that became moochers down there.. making it obvious as to why they were around.

WOW.. it actually felt good to write that all down..