Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No fucking house?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

philippio

Feeling a litle antsy, I decided to head out to SoBe last night...

Hit up Colony for a few drinks at midnight. DJ sucked (if you're going to play hip hop using CDJs, do something creative... don't simply play track after track). I was really thinking of walking up to him and requesting house music.

Then I would get revenge for the countless years, parties and house djs that got requests to play hip-hop. And that would make Nelson Muntz proud!

av-5.jpg

Walked up to The Victor because my bartender told me JC had been spinning all day and the party could still be going strong. No such luck. :(

Next stop: Blue. Some fucking clown was spinning trance. Did I walk into 1999 when I was crossing Espanola Way? It wasn't even that melodic rubbish that amateurs can listen to while munching on cheesesticks. It was the crap that you really need to listen to for two minutes and see if you actually discern anything that could possibly be interpreted as music. After those two minutes, you just get a headache. Off to Cafeteria...

Rooftop was packed. I would have gotten a drink but no one was at the bar. Ran into some people I recognized. They told me it's faster if I go downstairs for the drink. I'm not sure who was spinning but it wasn't the kind of chilled music I would want to listen to if relaxing on a rooftop. By this point I was so desperate to hear house, I walked into the Starbucks/Hear Music only to find out that it's closed. Lock your fucking doors, douchebags ("Sorry We're Closed" signs cost $3 at fucking Wal-Mart)! I went back into Cafeteria but headed to the back "lounge". It was full of poseurs listening to "Miami house" :rofl::laugh2::jerkoff: and walking around looking like they swallowed a walking cane.

So now... where are all the Miami advocates who will fight to the death to prove Miami has a scene? Excuse us, dear tourists. We're not Floridians...

We're Floridiots. :D