Nappy headed Hos

bxbomb

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be an Al Ravioli to speak up for the italians

:clap2:

I just wonder if Rev. AL "I need to die" Sharpton has ever listened to Hot 97 or 105 and listened to how many "Anti - White" comments or White Jokes are made on either of those shows. There are times that I listen, and yes I enjoy alot of the music, but I seriously wanna call and tell these assholes that a big part of their fan base is WHITE.

And to add, how many ANTI BLACK shit is said on a predominantly BLACK station. But I guess one culture abusing their own culture is ok.

I can see if IMUS came out right and made a racial slur like "Look at these nappy haired N*****S... But this was not as racial as the press is making it out to be. Hell, Howard Stern has Nappy nasty hair and he is more white than any white person I know. And as far as Ho's... Isn't the term Ho used in EVERY SINGLE Rap song, along with Bitches and Blunts???

I don't know... I am not saying I condone what the moron said, but seriously, it is not as serious as the "We have nothing else to talk about" press is making it out to be.

Rev. Al "I need to die" Sharpton wanted publicity for his radio show, and what ever other reason, and he got it... Now hopefully he will hibernate until the next incident...

If you ask me, Rev. AL is more racist than anyone... He says he is for "All People." I don't see him sticking up for the 3 white kids that were wrongfully accused of raping a black woman...

PS - I love Reeni!!! :kiss2:

I REALLY do have to change the station on my drive to work if I'm listening to hot97 sometimes...the shit that comes out of their mouth...they are so anti-white everything it is sickening. and the best is when they try to talk about serious issues like they know what the fuck they are talking about. don't get me wrong, I love my nigga music it's just when they start talking that I grow to despise them :)

:clap2:

I just wonder if Rev. AL "I need to die" Sharpton has ever listened to Hot 97 or 105 and listened to how many "Anti - White" comments or White Jokes are made on either of those shows. There are times that I listen, and yes I enjoy alot of the music, but I seriously wanna call and tell these assholes that a big part of their fan base is WHITE.

And to add, how many ANTI BLACK shit is said on a predominantly BLACK station. But I guess one culture abusing their own culture is ok.

I can see if IMUS came out right and made a racial slur like "Look at these nappy haired N*****S... But this was not as racial as the press is making it out to be. Hell, Howard Stern has Nappy nasty hair and he is more white than any white person I know. And as far as Ho's... Isn't the term Ho used in EVERY SINGLE Rap song, along with Bitches and Blunts???

I don't know... I am not saying I condone what the moron said, but seriously, it is not as serious as the "We have nothing else to talk about" press is making it out to be.

Rev. Al "I need to die" Sharpton wanted publicity for his radio show, and what ever other reason, and he got it... Now hopefully he will hibernate until the next incident...

If you ask me, Rev. AL is more racist than anyone... He says he is for "All People." I don't see him sticking up for the 3 white kids that were wrongfully accused of raping a black woman...

PS - I love Reeni!!! :kiss2:

Wow out of leftfield where the hell have you been

And I refuse to listen to 97/105 because there just ignorant. 90% of rap music sucks.

Im not a fan of Al. because everything isnt race and he makes moutains out of mole hills, The sad thing about him is that when he's really need because there should be that "person" to speak for the defensless his credibilty is shot

and makes a mockary of the situation.

Should Imus have lost his job No. I didnt know anyone who listen to his show minus my grandad.What he said wasnt funny it lacked humor. And this day in age where everyone has become so politically correct he should have known he wasnt going to get off easy.