Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF up with AM no show?

riz is good .....sizzahands is also good, was opening for am that nite when he didn't show up, hard to open for AM.

but am is technically one of the best hip hop djs out there....

i like old school hip hop and some more chill stuff too like common, etc. but i just really respect am's ability to mix and the creativity behind the sets. he's always on point too from what ive heard. last nite he was at stereo and was very good, a friend told me.

I love AM...always have a great time at his parties.. Heard Sizzahands in Miami..and also thought he played really well...

AM parties..are fun parties..most peeople I know who go to his parties arent analyzing his mixes..just there to party...

I didnt know he was at Stereo...wouldve been there.

I was close to going to Deko on Sat, but thats a hike for me..

Regardless of what type of music he spins, I'd love to see you get into the booth and do .5 % of what he does. You'd stand there with your thumb up your ass. He may not spin edm all night, but he can probably cut, mix, scratch, and remix live better than half of the djs who play strictly house. Plus, he's an experienced dj with all kinds of music, so I'm sure that if he did drop a house set, he could probably drop it better than a lot of djs who spin strictly house and call themselves "Djs," and could probably be much more creative with it. A real dj can throw anything together and make it sound good. AM can do that. Don't know too many djs who can.

Your logic fails miserably dingleberry. You are criticizing Felix for disparaging DJ AM, because he cannot do “.5 % of what he doesâ€, yet you proceed to malign George Bush. Political opinion aside, you cannot even accomplish “.5%†of what he has in life.

Sorry for being stringent on you, however you need to cease posting “mindless†comments.

Your logic fails miserably dingleberry. You are criticizing Felix for disparaging DJ AM, because he cannot do “.5 % of what he doesâ€, yet you proceed to malign George Bush. Political opinion aside, you cannot even accomplish “.5%†of what he has in life.

Sorry for being stringent on you, however you need to cease posting “mindless†comments.

when did he talk about bush?? and are u a bush lover? if so< UGHHHH

it wasnt a mindless comment, he was on point. what didn't make sense? i agree w him

he is a wedding dj that got hooked up with a popular party gurl - lol

no offense but ive seen -- he plays the top 40 stuff and mashes it up -- funny n entertaining for first hour but come on if any of us wanted to do this we could --

lol - i started as a wedding dj just as he did -- i just branched off to what i enjoy --

not top 40 with hip hop mixed in ---

kinda funny he gets booked the way he does -

but in end much respect

hes got gummick n he gets booked more than lots a true talent

all the power to u am n all your fans much respect

just my opinion from seeing you play in la and san fran fun fun for drunk bar hoppers

cool

if

Heard Sizzahands in Miami..and also thought he played really well...

How does Sizzahands spin without ruining the record. His records probably break into a hundred pieces the moment he holds them. I saw him once in a movie and he even cuts himself if he tries to scratch his nose.

Poor guy!