Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No offense but,

if were going to have a meet-up type of thing, it'd be better to do a late-happy-hour type thing at a lounge type of place on a weekday type of day. Here's why;

1. Friday night's a big night out and I'm sure a lot of us have better things to do.

2. If I say Friday night,"Let's go to Aria to meet my internet friends" my friends would beat me up.

Johnny Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

Guest crystalmethodny

Blaze,

Stop smoking that damn blunt you burnt bastard wink.gif

Lounge 10pm, this Thursday, Liquids. I figure about 10+ people are coming already.

smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

good point- if it was JUST going to be clubnyc people meeting up, then it would make sense to go to a lounge/bar. hey, will that be happening soon? my ass is heading back to school, i want to meet before i head back.

however, if mad people are going to be at a club, regardless of having a meet up or not, wouldn't it be cool just to at least say hello, and put a face to the name? word.

johnnyblaze, you still blazin up there? wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by Johnny Blaze:

if were going to have a meet-up type of thing, it'd be better to do a late-happy-hour type thing at a lounge type of place on a weekday type of day. Here's why;

1. Friday night's a big night out and I'm sure a lot of us have better things to do.

2. If I say Friday night,"Let's go to Aria to meet my internet friends" my friends would beat me up.

Johnny Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

You have friends ??? wink.gif

------------------

I know u don't smoke weed...I know this...but it's Friday, u ain't got no job, and u ain't got shit to do.

Originally posted by kitty19:

good point- if it was JUST going to be clubnyc people meeting up, then it would make sense to go to a lounge/bar. hey, will that be happening soon? my ass is heading back to school, i want to meet before i head back.

however, if mad people are going to be at a club, regardless of having a meet up or not, wouldn't it be cool just to at least say hello, and put a face to the name? word.

johnnyblaze, you still blazin up there? wink.gif

Nope. I'm now at work. I was ganna hit a blunt with a friend during lunch but now I have a meeting at 2 so I can't. Whatev

Blaze

Well I had to take half a day off of work after meeting Dirtyslapper over here in Sydney on a Tuesday nite......after explaining that the reason I was late Wednesday was because she had her wallet & keys & mobile stolen (only partly true wink.gif ) the part where I explained how we met was greeted with interesting looks to say the least wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I'm down to meet up on a Thurs. I usually go out after work on Thurs anyway.

I do agree that a clubnyc only meetup would definitely be better at a lounge during the week.

To all of you who need a lie as to where you met all of us - say that you met us at a lounge - that wouldn't be a lie, cause we're meeting up at a lounge!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Some of us are meeting at Liquids this Thursday if you're interested. 10pm.

smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."