Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha Nightclub is not big enough to replace Studio?

I like Pacha nightclub but its too small for Vic or boris and ferry and Peters.NYc has to and must build three or 4 brand new big room nightclubs with laser lightshow fog machine and state of the art soundsystem and production stage shows to compete with Miami or Vegas and Hollywood if not alot of people will be out of jobs and NY crime rate will go up if Not.

I like Pacha nightclub but its too small for Vic or boris and ferry and Peters.NYc has to and must build three or 4 brand new big room nightclubs with laser lightshow fog machine and state of the art soundsystem and production stage shows to compete with Miami or Vegas and Hollywood if not alot of people will be out of jobs and NY crime rate will go up if Not.
You are right about that for the most part,but part of the reason why there are no other big clubs in the city (Lost Roxy not that long ago) is because,the bastard NYPD and city officials with their heads up their asses target the big popular places and run those out of town before they go after smaller places,Spirit,Roxy,Crobar (now Studio) (Pacha was hit recently but reopened)In fact,Spirit was suppose to have reopened a long time ago,but still has not reopened,its just sitting on 27th street decomposing for the past 8 months (thats a damn shame) with the raiding and shutting down of those nice big places,I dont think any new big clubs are coming around here anytime soon,The city is always looking for some new demented way to destroy popular or legendary clubs,pardon me but if this is really a free country people should be able to go out and be as wild as they want to,as long as they arent hurting anyone else.Back to the point..Until the city gets its shit together,I dont see any nice new big room clubs coming into NYC anytime soon,though I do agree with you about more big room clubs,I just dont see it happening right now.

Fuck all that how about a new club like Vinyl 4 walls and a system that cranks, thats it! I don't care about lights, and I don't care about shows. The best parties I have ever been to were at Vinyl when they had holes in the floor, and broken lights!

Fuck all that how about a new club like Vinyl 4 walls and a system that cranks, thats it! I don't care about lights, and I don't care about shows. The best parties I have ever been to were at Vinyl when they had holes in the floor, and broken lights!

Weren't they trying to recreate that with Stereo (on 33rd st.) and it didnt fly?