Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey READ this

LET ME JUST SAY , WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT "E" FOR , ITS A LOSER DRUG OK I MEAN COME ON , IS THERE SOMETHING MORE BETTER TO TALK ABOUT THEN "E" WOW talk about people no conversation skills lol

------------------

Be the man and stay that way if your good

[This message has been edited by glowball (edited 08-15-2000).]

Conversation skills - i wonder if typing in all caps without periods is considered proper?

biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

glowball,

E is obviously integrated into the clubbing culture, whether or not people approve. This is a clubbing board and people will discuss E because it may be a part of their clubbing experience. If you don't want to read about it, then simply do not click on the threads that make any reference to E.

This also applies to other aspects of clubbing like glowstix, drinking, hooking up, etc. If you don't enjoy it, you don't need to read about it.

Furthermore, I am completely not interested in Football or baseball, but I will not make a separate post bashing all those that do enjoy those sports.

Alright? Ok, now, let me out of work already.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Hey!!!!...no reason to be dissing on people who don't punctuate!!!

not that i'm anti-e..i think it's great..but a man,or woman, is free to punctuate as he, or she, pleases!

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

LMAO!! Good one, Brandie!

Kitty, do you know how many reponse like this one you have written over the month? Seriously, I don't understand why people get so uptight about certain threads on this board.

The bottom line is this. Don't like, don't read it!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

Look , im not bashing anything here, "E" , is something that can Really mess you up. Why would you want to feel like your going to die or your spinning ,makes you look like a fool , i have seen it many times as i bounce at clubs and Let me tell you i had to get rid of some bodys because of it , it kills.....What is "E" anyway ? some one Give me a detail idea of the Expoleration of the Letter, word,Drug "E"

later

------------------

Describe it? Hmmm . . . we could try to describe it to you as much as you'd like, but I suppose it's just one of those things that you have to try for yourself. Until then you'll never truly know what it is we're talking about, so stop your complaining.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

Originally posted by glowball:

i have seen it many times as i bounce at clubs and Let me tell you i had to get rid of some bodys because of it , it kills.....What is "E" anyway ? some one Give me a detail idea of the Expoleration of the Letter, word,Drug "E"

It kills? But you don't even know what E (ecstacy) is?

How do you know it kills? Because the mayor said so in the NY Post? So you bounce and you see people all messed up in clubs. Why do you think E did that to them? Couldn't it be GHB, Ketamine, Cocaine, LSD, or plain old fashioned alcohol? Unless you know the effects of all the different drugs you have no way to guess at what is responsible for messing people up. All drugs do not have the same effects, even the though that's what the media would like you to believe.

Originally posted by john58:

It kills? But you don't even know what E (ecstacy) is?

How do you know it kills? Because the mayor said so in the NY Post? So you bounce and you see people all messed up in clubs. Why do you think E did that to them? Couldn't it be GHB, Ketamine, Cocaine, LSD, or plain old fashioned alcohol? Unless you know the effects of all the different drugs you have no way to guess at what is responsible for messing people up. All drugs do not have the same effects, even the though that's what the media would like you to believe.

hey i know the effects ok ., i know who got it and who dont got it, im not stupid ok man , i get paid here and there to let people walk in with it later

------------------