Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who do you REFUSE TO MISS when they come to town?

weyes

who do you refuse to miss when they come to town? and i don't mean the djs/live pa peeps who you like a lot and try to see when you can. i'm not talking about the "ooo - pvd's coming and i'm stoked to go" nights; i'm talking about the "omigod - _________'s gonna be here and i never miss him/her!" nights.

for me, those people are:

the scumfrog (duh :funny: )

paul johnson

east coast boogiemen

dj funk

deep dish (when they're together)

and i can't think of any more, at present.

so, let's have yours!

Hey what happend to Deep Dish Weyes, did you break up with them? hehehe. I'll give you one guess who mine is... and I bet you'll get it on the first try.:)
oops!!! you're right!!! i guess i just forgot about them 'cause they've been doing the broken up/solo thing for so long. i'll edit my post!

and just diggers for you, sanci? is there no else you absolutely love?

oops!!! you're right!!! i guess i just forgot about them 'cause they've been doing the broken up/solo thing for so long. i'll edit my post!

and just diggers for you, sanci? is there no else you absolutely love?

Well I also love Sandra Collins, Ferry Corsten, Sasha, Tall Paul, and I will def. be making a concerted effort to see one of my new fav's MSTRKRFT :)

Well I also love Sandra Collins, Ferry Corsten, Sasha, Tall Paul, and I will def. be making a concerted effort to see one of my new fav's MSTRKRFT :)
sure, the first bunch you mentioned are faves, but are they never misses for you? rrrrrrrreally?

MSTRKRFT were just at coachella. i heard coachella's really expensive, though.

sure, the first bunch you mentioned are faves, but are they never misses for you? rrrrrrrreally?

Well the only peeps I can honestly say I've seen 99% of their shows is Diggers, with Sasha a close 95% ( cause sometimes he spins on his own as well). With Sandra, and Ferry I gestimate about 80% of their shows.

i've still never seen sasha!

I would say that we will have to change that, but I donno, Diggers and Sasha do play together for a reason, they like to play similar music. You know it totally meshes. But if you still want to check it out, then we will. ;)

I would say that we will have to change that, but I donno, Diggers and Sasha do play together for a reason, they like to play similar music. You know it totally meshes. But if you still want to check it out, then we will. ;)
ok - i'll give them a shot next time they're both in town. they are a combo one should see in one's lifetime, i think.