Clubplanet Nightlife Community

an appology from me to the board...

since some of you were so offended by my first post i am posting to give an appology.

after i read it i did see how it was so "unholyer than thou" sounding.

believe me i am just another guy out to have a fun time.

the only reason i put that i am in the DJ booth is becasue people i talk to online ask how to find me when they wanna meet. when my friend gets in at 4am i spend most of the time up there with my friends chillin.

now, like i said b4, if i have ever hit anybody with my glowsicks i was always the first to appologize, but i know who people are talking about when they say some people purposely hit other people. it is not me. it is what i enjoy doing though and i won't stop. i never said i was good either. i don't think i am good at it at all. that and i have no clue what it looks like when i do it...i can't see....but not to run it out...I AM SORRY...sincerely

we all try to enjoy our time out, but we all do it differently...but we all share the same love...the MUSIC

.....eaRriNGs.....

Dude,

No reason to apologize, you'll soon find that some people (like my comment to you) is more about just giving a little hazing to the new guy, while some are out to give you grief, just let it roll.

BTW most of the people who get hit by sticks on a string deserve it, they should see the attraction and not be like Oh look and opening I can pass through "whap". smile.gif

Neways, sticks/clubs/dancing/music are about what fun you can have there.

I was never a stick guy, but my girl and I went to Limelight for the first time in ages a few weeks ago, we had such a good time, we actually bought sticks for some guy walking around. We got on the stage I was doing my thing, tossing them, dropping them, probably looking like a fool, but I did'nt care at all. Peeps were probably like give this man a clue, but ya know I was having a blast and thats all that mattered! So stick like nobody's watching, and if they aren't watching, whack em over the head! j/k.

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

Do you want me to make it darker? - DT

don't apologize - there is ab so lutely no need to explain yourself. biggrin.gif

welcome - i'm sorry if you got a bad impression of us from the start. I, for one, am a very friendly and nice person. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

i know i didn;t need to appologize, but i take it to heart when someone gets offende by something i have done....i did not want that to be the case...any way....bexause ofd this big ordeal, you all know who i am and i hope to get to know alot of you....

.....eaRriNGs.....

joeearrings,

don't apologize you lil fucker! wink.gif it's part of the initation, you know?

hehe, anyway. if i ever make my way again to exit, i'll stop to say hello and whack you with my glowsticks.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Yo Joe last time I went to Exit in April you got my freind pissed off when you hit him, I had to convince him not to pound you. So when I go back in Sept on saturdays for Boris. Myself and my freind want an appology in person. Well stop by the dj booth around 4 to get it.

Joe, I also thing that there is no need to apologize. Be yourself and respect others, do what makes u happy and don't forget about the things that make others happy. I'll be at Exit in September and I'll say "Hi" to u if I see u. Have fun.

tempkid STFU

joe - if i EVER set foot inside exit again, and i hate that place, so i'm sure it'll never happen - i'll stop by and say hello, grab your strings, and go nuts, knocking out all the juiceheads in the crowd and making it a better place for all of us. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net