Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do u get in cain ???

listen dont pay attention to anyone on this board who says to pm someone there just playing with you.

As for theguestlist rountine it was just a line fed to you for other words meaning they dont want you inside for whatever reason.

Dont sweat it your not missing out on much unless your into that bottles and models, non dancers prancers crowd with the same music you can hear on the radio.

know someone or be hot...or go to one of the 1,984,003 places in the city that play corny hip-hop and cater to JAPy girls and rich old men

First off, as we know, I don't even like Cain, but to say it's all jappy girls and old men is just you trying to console yourself because you can't get in. I am not crazy about the music at cain, and I don't like all the freak show tranny's and fags (aka computerhomos) friends who go there, but there are always a ton of attractive girls, and the majority of the guys are in their 20's. That said, fuck Cain and everywhere else, at least some new places opened downtown and next week I can start going out town on weekends, need something to make up for the fact i'm trapped on this continent all summer

First off, as we know, I don't even like Cain, but to say it's all jappy girls and old men is just you trying to console yourself because you can't get in. I am not crazy about the music at cain, and I don't like all the freak show tranny's and fags (aka computerhomos) friends who go there, but there are always a ton of attractive girls, and the majority of the guys are in their 20's. That said, fuck Cain and everywhere else, at least some new places opened downtown and next week I can start going out town on weekends, need something to make up for the fact i'm trapped on this continent all summer

a) the only time in my life I've ever had to console myself after being turned away from a club was a JP party at Pacha when I was wrongly accused of using a fake ID. This situation was heartbreaking but after many free drink tickets I have come to terms with it.

B) JAPy and attractive are not mutually exclusive, particularly after some plastic surgery.

c) have fun hating everything this summer :D You might want to check out Neptunes, I heard it's a classy joint.

You ought to start by not using slurs and being such a homophobe. New York nightlife welcomes all kinds of people, at least somewhere, and having worked doors at a couple of them, I'll say that a good doorperson knows who should be in there or not. There are power-trippy jerks for sure, but there are also General Managers and Owners who may not like your 'type' and we could therefore lose our job by letting you in.

Try other venues and getting over yourself a bit. It's not all that serious.

You ought to start by not using slurs and being such a homophobe. New York nightlife welcomes all kinds of people, at least somewhere, and having worked doors at a couple of them, I'll say that a good doorperson knows who should be in there or not. There are power-trippy jerks for sure, but there are also General Managers and Owners who may not like your 'type' and we could therefore lose our job by letting you in.

Try other venues and getting over yourself a bit. It's not all that serious.

Dear brain damaged peasant: I am not bitter because I don't get let in. I am bitter because I get let in everywhere without a wait and yet everywhere sucks. It has nothing to do with being a homophobe. I have no problem with gay people, however, a bunch of fat guys wearing dresses is something I have no desire to see. In short, you are all gutter trash, please kill yourselves

Dear brain damaged peasant: I am not bitter because I don't get let in. I am bitter because I get let in everywhere without a wait and yet everywhere sucks. It has nothing to do with being a homophobe. I have no problem with gay people, however, a bunch of fat guys wearing dresses is something I have no desire to see. In short, you are all gutter trash, please kill yourselves

Wow, such anger! You are scary. Props to the doorman at Cain for not letting the next axe murderer in.

Wow, such anger! You are scary. Props to the doorman at Cain for not letting the next axe murderer in.

It's baffling that you can be this stupid. I am complaining about the crowd inside Cain. The door people for the most part are fine, it's the lousy music and trannys inside that I dislike.

It's baffling that you can be this stupid. I am complaining about the crowd inside Cain. The door people for the most part are fine, it's the lousy music and trannys inside that I dislike.

Get a life, dear. 'Gay people' includes trannies. Jackass.

Get a life, dear. 'Gay people' includes trannies. Jackass.

What's your point? If people want to be gay and do their own thing, that's fine. However, I don't need to see some freakshows crammed into dresses when I go out for the evening.

What's your point? If people want to be gay and do their own thing, that's fine. However, I don't need to see some freakshows crammed into dresses when I go out for the evening.

Not every club has trannies running amok. But this is New York, so you never know what kind of people are going to be out.

Not every club has trannies running amok. But this is New York, so you never know what kind of people are going to be out.

No one is debating this. All i'm saying is, I don't like Cain and I don't like trannys or having to be in the same social setting with them