Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anywhere to go monday or tuesdays?

Ding Ding

If you check out Sapphire on tues nights the party is called DEEP SEE with Residents Eman, Spider and Lola (Stimulus Response). Very diverse beats and lots of dancers.

i haven't been to sapphire yet but i was talking to tristan about that @ cielo....one of these days im going to make it out there.

I've been out of regular circulation (all days of the week) for a few months, so I may be off on my Mon/Tues, but

Monday- Butter, B8

Tues- Marquee

I knew someone would pipe up about Marquee Tuesdays and I should have known it would be you. I've only been once so I can't really comment but as far as I know they play a mix of commerical hip-hop and house.

I knew someone would pipe up about Marquee Tuesdays and I should have known it would be you. I've only been once so I can't really comment but as far as I know they play a mix of commerical hip-hop and house.

Commercial Hip hop? Ugh... not my scene, lol... Cielo sounds nice, I have heard good things, and Francois K should be interesting...

Back in the day, I would know where to go myself, but I just moved back to NYC after 4 years away- so thanks for the tips...

More top-40 than anything. Also, you are a goddamn prole

brooks has already established the fact on more than one occassion he does not go out for the music...pay attention people

i'd be down for a night out on the town with him...seems like my type of people. although I do not have the type of money he has I am definitely nigga rich and love spending my money as though I am loaded....would be good times :)

brooks has already established the fact on more than one occassion he does not go out for the music...pay attention people

exactly why he's getting ripped a new one on a thread where someone asked for recommendations based on music