Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NFL Draft

Should I even ask how close Mel Kiper's picks are gonna be or should I just assume he has no fucking clue

Anyway, I'd like to see Brady Quinn become a Brown but I wouldnt be surprised to see him become a Buc. I'm still debating going to the beach with 80 degree weather, full out beach party and not a cloud in the sky or sit my fat ass on the couch and watch the draft. Decisions............

Yeah, I notice that he's willing to take a shot if he feels that player will push them over the top. Dillon is done and Harrison might not be far behind. I guess he figures that his core guys will be able to police any bs that might arise. Very similar to the late 90's Yankees bringing in people like Boggs, Strawberry, Gooden, Justice, Fielder, Sierra, etc... I was just surprised that be brought in Moss after he already brought in a shaky guy like Stallworth...

Yeah, I notice that he's willing to take a shot if he feels that player will push them over the top. Dillon is done and Harrison might not be far behind. I guess he figures that his core guys will be able to police any bs that might arise. Very similar to the late 90's Yankees bringing in people like Boggs, Strawberry, Gooden, Justice, Fielder, Sierra, etc... I was just surprised that be brought in Moss after he already brought in a shaky guy like Stallworth...

side note....when the pats picked up Wes Welker from the Dolphins they traded a second and seventh round pick. they got moss for a fourth rounder. either it shows how good of a deal the pats got and how much the raiders wanted to get rid of moss or it shows how much Moss's stock has fallen

side note....when the pats picked up Wes Welker from the Dolphins they traded a second and seventh round pick. they got moss for a fourth rounder. either it shows how good of a deal the pats got and how much the raiders wanted to get rid of moss or it shows how much Moss's stock has fallen

I'm sure it's a little bit of both... Moss is worth much more than that, but teams knew that the Raiders had to get rid of him. Supposedly, he already had a fight with Kiffin, and the Raiders couldn't let him contaminate the rest of their team with his attitude. Especially with all the new guys they just drafted...

I LOVED what we did...got 8 nice picks and randy moss...with stallworth we have a nice receiving core with experience there...and not as many drops :)

i loved what det and cle did...how does det get stanton while philly passes on him for kolb??? like said above, philly is overloaded in the qb spot...but take stanton...

now all we need to do is get rid of Kitna.

My two fave parts of the draft were the Sour-puss eli manning look Quinn gave when he was drafted so late

and

When Calvin Johnson's father knew nothing about detroit. First he said they have a great you offense (which they dont) then he didnt know who their QB was, then when told it was Kitna he said that Kitna was a great young QB (He's 34) :laugh:

fuckin fish ..wtf are they doing Tedd ginn jr ??!?!? yeah hes a blazer but hes only 5'10 175 lbs and has a fucked up foot until july

DiDnt they just let go of a proven WR/returner in Wes welker?!?!?!?

im not as pissed as other fish fans in passing on quinn

but address other needs FUCK