Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its BACK! The Lunch Thread!!!!!!!!!!!1

hehateme

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this huge smelly broad at my work that smells like rotten fish, blows a fucking gasket everytime someone opens a can of tuna. I have like 6 in my desk (of the gross chunk light kind that I wont eat) and I have some poeple on the lookout to let me know when she is in the lounge. They call me and I b-line it down there and open the tuna and squirt it all over the sink. She starts coughing and gagging EVERYTIME and is like "I thought I asked you not to open that in front of me...it makes me sick"

So i'm like oops

I would love to ask her to wash her cooch because everytime I am in the bathroom and she comes out of the stall-it smells like a rotten seafood market on a 90 degree day. Fucking nastyyyyyyyyyyyy :puke:

I cant see how tuna bothers her but her gross smelling selff doesnt

thanx...no dinner for me tonight...:puke:

So this huge smelly broad at my work that smells like rotten fish, blows a fucking gasket everytime someone opens a can of tuna. I have like 6 in my desk (of the gross chunk light kind that I wont eat) and I have some poeple on the lookout to let me know when she is in the lounge. They call me and I b-line it down there and open the tuna and squirt it all over the sink. She starts coughing and gagging EVERYTIME and is like "I thought I asked you not to open that in front of me...it makes me sick"

So i'm like oops

I would love to ask her to wash her cooch because everytime I am in the bathroom and she comes out of the stall-it smells like a rotten seafood market on a 90 degree day. Fucking nastyyyyyyyyyyyy :puke:

I cant see how tuna bothers her but her gross smelling selff doesnt

well that is fucking gross

I've been eatting very poorly lately..a kids meal here and there..a slice of pizza, lots of diet soda, cookies and other junkfood..and my body feels it. I feel like shyt.

....after reading this..looks like I'll be having tuna today..

i just baked blueberry muffins for breakfast... and made some chicken on the Foreman grill w/ mac n' cheese and a small side of brocilli for lunch.

tomorrow i'm making bacon w/ eggs for breakfast... haven't decided lunch for tomorrow yet though :)